The Fight

Next day

Calum's POV-

"Babe wake up. It's 12 in the afternoon. We have rehearsals and graduation today." I nudge Ashton until he wakes up.

"Come on 5 more minutes." He groans rolling over to face me.

"Come on. You already missed rehearsal for the concert but you can't miss rehearsal for graduation because then you won't graduate with us and you will have to stay behind. Babe let's go!" I drag him out of bed. He moans and groans the whole time. Ashton stands up placing a sweet warm kiss on my lips.

I look at my phone I see I have twelve texts all from Luke he is not happy.

I look down at my phone.

10:00A.M.
Where the hell is Ashton and you?!

10:05A.M.
SeriouslY your giving our band a bad name already your lucky that One Direction understands that were still in school. Your only lucky though. Next time tell us when your not going to show up!

10:25A.M
Are you two just not going to come and work? Why did you even join this band anyways since you seem to NOT CARE!?

10:56A.M.
Calum! Will you answer your damn phone already!

11:20A.M.
I am not kidding if I come home and find you still asleep we are going to have a big problem.

11:30A.M.
Calum!

11:32A.M.
Calum!!! Hood!!!!

11:36A.M.
CALUM THOMAS HOOD!!! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!

11:40A.M
We will be on our way home after we explain where the fuck you two have been. I don't care if you two are dating but I am not going to let this ruin our career before it even begins.

11:45A.M
I just got in this band and I am already having to be the responsible one out of all four of us. You Ashton and Michael need to learn not yo be late to things see you soon we are putting the instruments away. You two better be ready for graduation rehearsal.!

11:50A.M.
We are about 20minutes away we are leaving now seriously you better not be asleep.

11:55A.M.
About to be home I am not happy with you both.

I look up from my phone to see the car 1D's management gave us to drive us around. I see a very mad Luke step out of the pitch black SUV with Michael. I quickly get Ashton ready and meet Luke at the door.

"You two made Michael and I look like complete assholes today. You are lucky we have graduation today or I would be way more mad."

"Bro, why the hell are you mad in the first place? For one you didn't remind me that we had our first 1D rehearsal today. You know today is crazy with all that is planned today. I thought that our first rehearsal was tomorrow."

"It shouldn't be my fucking responsibility to tell you what we have planned today you should have woken up on time but you didn't that's on you. So what if we have graduation today at all. Its your poor timing skills! Maybe set a alarm so yo ftu fucking know what's going on!"

"Well I am so damn sorry that I did fucking wake up in time but you know you could have fucking woken Ashton and I up if you had the common decentcy to do that!"

"Well maybe if you stopped speading so much time with Ashton maybe you would see that he doesnt want a relationship with you that he isnt happy at all with you. We have no time for this. We need to leave let's go." Everyone could tell Luke was just lieing.

That has never happened before. Was that a new side to Luke? Could this effect all of us?

___

Sorry that it is so short a longer update will be next week. Hope you like I am going to start another fanfic but not Cashton or a Muke one just fan fiction idk what about yet.