Meeting The Bad Boy

нєℓℓσ ιм ѕтιℓℓ ∂є¢ι∂ing on ωнαт тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ℓσσк ℓιкє ѕσ ρℓєαѕє ωαιт αи∂ ι нσρє уσυ ℓιкє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя ρℓєαѕє νσтє αи∂ ¢σммєит
⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟
Blake's POV
"BLAKE GET YOUR GOD DAMN ASS UP RIGHT NOW YOUR GOING TO BE LATE" my dad yelled, I got up and walk to the bathroom for a shower. I got out and wearied my usually outfit: white V-neck T-shirt, dark blue jeans and a black leather jacket.

   I went downstairs, my mom was cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes; that's a lot of work, my dad was on the couch with a newspaper in his hand and coffee in the other, and my little sister was sitting at the kitchen table eating her pancake.

"Morning princess" I smiled she tries to smile but there was a full of pancakes in her mouth "Gross swallow them all" I laugh she rolled her eyes "Blake I think you should be at school right now" I chuckle "Why?" she laughs "Because the principle's niece is going to school today!" then I remember "Oh that's right well bye see ya later today" I walked out the door and got on my baby(motorcycle).

When Sara came in and sat down next to him

She plug her earbuds in her ears, I didn't know that the principle's niece would break the school rules, because I was bored an idea popped up in my head. I unplug her earbuds and she look up, "Need something?" I smirked "Let's play a game?" she rise her eyebrows I took that a yes "You will have to do what I say, I can do whatever I want with you like kisses and other stuff, but whoever fall first loses! so wanna play?" she laughs "I'm in" I chuckles I guess my idea did work after all "Oh yea I forgot to tell you my name, it's Blake West" she smiled.

Her smiled was pretty like the s- wait what did I just said "Hi Blake I'm Sara Jones" I smirked "Nice to meet you" after all of that, the bell rings I had PE my favorite...HEY! I may be a badboy but a boy have to at least have a favorite class or something.

Lunch Time YAY!

   The bell finally rings for lunch, I walk to the cafeteria; eyes were on me but I got used to it, I grabbed my lunch and sat down with my guys "friends" after sometime later Sara comes in, eyes were on her, some guys even asked her out but she rejected them that really funny. She grabbed her lunch and started walking towards my table.

     "Hi Blake is it okay if I sit with you and your friends?" I look at the guys they all nodded "Sure why not" she smiled and sat down, I look down her plate there was only an apple and a tuna sandwich "You don't eat much do you?" she laughs "Well I just don't like to eat that much" she smiles then the bitch aka Amy Walton comes to our table.

     She had her hands crossed "Blake dear, is this trash sitting here at your table?" I was about to answer but then I heard a laugh, I realized that Sara was the one who laughed, Sara stands up "I guess this is what my uncle meant who I shouldn't mess with yet" then Amy laughs "Who do you think you are?" then Sara laughs "Who do YOU think you are?" Amy gets angry "Okay listen up bitch I wa-" before she could finish Sara interrupt her "No you listen up! I'm not the bitch here you are! and who the fuck says you can do anything, two things, 1 my dad is the mayor yea you don't want to mess with me and 2 my uncle is the principle of this school so I can just kick your ass out of this school! so got that bitch?!"

    Whoa there was never in years someone would ever talk back to Amy then I got up "Relaxed Sara, let's go and discuss about our conversation that we had in homeroom" she nodded.
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
σкαу ѕσ ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιик ωιℓℓ нαρρєи иєχт кєєρ σи яєα∂ιиg αи∂ тнαикѕ fσя яєα∂ιиg му ℓιℓ ѕнιиgιиg ѕтαяѕ✨