Body jumping and negotiations

Talia and Timea stand by the left side of the bed,Deya is on my right,Serena is watching by the cheap motel room's door ,while my sister,now out of the hospital and much better according to herself,is holding my head.
-You've already made contact with him ,so it would be easier to get in his mind. I've seen only one necromancer perform such a powerful spell like that but I think you can do it. Remember don't go too deep-just use him as your eyes and ears,learn more about the pack and their abilities and then come back as fast as you can.-Talia instructs me.
-I still think we shouldn't do this.-Ari sounds worried.-What ...
-Sshh.-I smile at her.-I will come back. Just a peak and I will be here.-My tone assuring,yet my heart pounding like crazy .
Serena steps in the circle around the bed and they all start chanting. I can feel the power around me-raw,beautiful,ancient.As I feel the spell triggering i whisper:Sino me in corpore vestro ,Derek.
*Ariadna's POV*
I watch as my sister's back arches on the bed,her eyes turning entirely black,her lips trembling.Her legs start lifting off the dirty motel bed covers ,followed by her entire body.There she is,levitating a whole foot over the bed,her fingers making fast short movements,her breathing rapid. As I look in the other girls' eyes I see the same thing I am feeling right now- pure fear mixed with confusion and astonishment.
-Was that supposed to happen?- Serena asks quietly.
-I don't think so.-Timea whispers back and I feel a cold shiver up my spine,making me gasp.
*Eliza's POV*
I open my eyes ,but then I realize that these eyes aren't even mine . I take a quick look at my hands and I hold back a smile- I've succeed,I am in Derek' s body. We've been in need for allies for so long that I decided to check if the pack is worth it.
-Derek,are you okay?-a voice snaps me out of my thoughts.By the deception I was given two days ago by Derek himself that nerdy looking boy must be Stiles,an ex-nogitsune,the brain of the pack.
-Yeah.Got a little carried away.- I answer ,the voice that comes from my mouth surprises me.
In the room there are six people besides me and happily I recognize them - Lydia ,Scott,whose not yet mastered power is like a bright light in his aura, Stiles,M..Maria?Ugh,no,Malia - the werecoyote.Then there is Kira-she returned two weeks ago and as far as I know she is a kitsune in desperate need to learn to control her power. Last but not least I see a boy ,probably not more than 17 years old-Liam,Scott's beta. Good. They are all here.
Suddenly two other guys step in the room - one of them is Mason,human,but I don't know the other one.
-I met him outside.-Mason states excitedly.
Scott hugs the new guy .
-Glad to see you again ,Isaac-he says as he pats his back.
As the guy comes to me,his face twitches like he knows something . He opens his arms for a friendly hug and I decide to accept the invitation. But soon i realize my mistake. I am Derek now and he would never do this. Well,I am screwed.
Scott and the new guy quickly pin me/Derek to the ground .
-Who are you?- the blonde guy asks.
-What is going on?-Lydia says.
-I think we've got ourselves a witch . - Blondie explains and judging by all the pack members worried faces they don't know about my kind.-I had enough time to learn about them when I was away.So tell me what are you doing in Derek's body? Are you spying on us?-he looks at me as his grip around my hand tightens.
-So glad that me and my kind are so well known.- I snap at him,this time with my own voice,and I feel Derek's face and body morphing into my own flesh.everyvody takes a step back,besides Scott and Isaac.-Now let me go cause I have a deal to offer.
But they don't . Bad decision . With a snap of my fingers I throw both of them to the wall,while standing up. I have just enough time to put a barrier between me and them.
-Now let me speak. But first I need to return to my own body. Meet me and my coven after one hour in front of the old motel,on its parking lot .I bet you will like what I have to offer.If you don't show up ,I will consider you as enemies. You have an hour. And by the way,tell Derek that I thank him for... being so useful today. -I smile as I slowly drift back to my own body,opening my eyes ,this time my very own.After less than a second I realize I am in the air and I quickly fall on the bed.
-So what happened?-asks Deya as I get up and run my fingers through my messy hair.
I explain what happened and instruct them to wait for me at the parking lot after 45 minutes.
I see the worry on my sister's face,the relieved faces of the twins,Deya's endless curiosity and Serena's many questions running through her head like crazy,but choosing to ignore them I enter the bathroom and start getting ready for either winning a strong ally on my side or fighting a big bad supernatural pack. In both cases the next few hours are going to be nothing less but interesting .
The hot water relieves me from a small part of the stress and once I am done showering , I walk out of the bathroom only in my towel just to see my coven and Scott's pack both waiting for me in the room.