Playing around

I wake up half dead in the morning.
Last night's coven meeting was awful- watching four grown women fighting like dogs over a bone got me nothing but annoyed,and that combined with the frustration from the fact that Ari got hurt under their watch made me leave them after a good three minutes of yelling.
My watch says 9:37.Damn. I promised "knight-in-shiny-armor"- guy to meet him at 10. I quickly get ready,putting on a pair of jeans ,a grey cotton shirt ,a pair of grey high heeled boots and my black leather jacket. Soon I remember that I forgot my bike in the woods.Great. I walk out of the motel deep in my thoughts,most of which are filled with worry about Ari,my aunt's attack last night ,the coven's loyalty and what are we going to do. Than in my head pops up an unwanted thought- him. He is just gorgeous,exactly my type. I should definitely seduce him and use him. You know,just because he is a man. A familiar black car snaps me out of my thoughts. Derek.
-You forgot your bike in the woods.-he states with a flat voice.
-Thank you ,captain obvious. - I say back with the exact same tone.
He looks at me weirdly and points at the seat next to him.
-I guess chivalry isn't dead,huh?-I mumble under my breath ,but he hears me and the corners of his lips turn up.
I get in the car,carefully closing the door.The drive is silent,painfully awkward.The car smells fresh and minty.
We soon get in the woods' comfortable atmosphere and I see my bike near the car.
-Thank God it is still here.- I tell myself.Than I shift my gaze at him,both of us still in the car.- I made a promise last night,didn't I ? Let's play a little game- you ask a question,I answer honestly ,than is my turn. We can both tell when someone is lying - I can see in your soul,while you can feel my heartbeat.- I offer him my wrist as I watch his stone expression mixing with curiosity.-Deal?
-Sure. -He nods his head and takes my hand.As he does ,I can feel a tingle all the way up my arm,but I chose to ignore it.-What are you exactly?
Predictable.
-A necromancer.That's a type of witch who controls dark magic and have connection to the spiritual world- ghosts,souls ,auras.-I explain simply.-My turn. Where is your pack?
-Here.I left for a few months but I came back yesterday .-What a coincidence. Happy me.-What is your full name?
-Eliza Connor. But you can call me Eliza.- I smirk . I like getting him confused. -What were you doing here yesterday?
He stares at me for a few seconds.It takes him a whole minute to talk.
- My family died in a fire in the house you were in yesterday . How is she by the way?
I slowly sigh.I just found my twin.
-Better. Also I am sorry for my...your,I mean your loss.-Oh,no ,Eliza ,you didn't just said that.- I feel there is a threat in this town . What is it?
He tells me all about chimeras and their pack,who Theo and the Dread doctors are,he even tells me about his pack-Scott ,Liam,Lydia,Kira,Stiles-what a name though - and Malia-his cousin. He tells me about their backstory and I listen, carefully.
I guess my little spell with the hand thing earlier worked better than I expected. Sadly it starts to fade away and I see that he has just realized how much he had told me. Far too much and I am just a stranger .
Now I know everything that I need. Not wanting to hurt his pretty face, I decide to get him unconscious by performing a spell.I lean closer while he is still confused.
-Sleep now ,Derek. And thank you. I will see you later.- I smile at him and I get closer to him like I am going to kiss him ,but instead I tilt his head to the side and whisper in his ear Dormio.
His eyes closed shut just after a few seconds. His anger has faded away from his face and he looks peaceful . I will definitely get this boy. Just for a night.
Just for fun.
I get on my bike,start the engine and as I drive away I recall that long forgotten tingle caused by his touch. I have felt that tingle only once before. It is not the same- I think to myself as I do anything possible to hide my tears ,but thankfully the wind blows them away and as I look into the rear view mirror my face looks just like all the time- cold ,distant, pretty. Good ,that's good.
A/n thanks for reading guys you are amazing ❤️ please leave a comment if you like it so far or favorite it  ✌🏻️