Saving,killing,meeting

After 4-hour-long drive I finally got to this God forsaken place.I close my eyes and do as my grandma taught me- I imagine Ari and try to see where she is,to feel her presence. I manage to connect with her and now I am in her head.Through her eyes I see an old almost burnt down house .I can smell the well known scent of fresh blood. As I look down I see that she has an arrow in her right leg.My blood is boiling.I am gonna make whoever did this pay.She's in pain,but she knows that I am inside her head,that I am about to save her,so with her last power left inside her tiny body she whispers:"The woods." And then everything is black.
***
I am back in my own body,shaking.I drive as fast as I can towards the woods,my inner compass guiding me.I can't lose her too.Not now ,not today,not ever.As I reach my destination I manage to see a house,about 200 meters away from me. I get off my bike and I start to run,my boots' laces swinging like crazy,my heart thumping in my chest. As I get closer I feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins.I walk inside the house,panting and see my sister lying on her back while a big red puddle of blood is forming around her knee.I am about to pick her up when u hear a noise. In the next room I feel the presence of two people-not human,but not exactly werewolves. I quietly take out my pair of silver daggers and slowly make my way to the door . I catch them by surprise. They are two young guys ,one of them clearly dominating over the other.
-What...-manages to say the dominating one before I knock him to the ground.
The other guy tries to kick me in the gut but I catch his leg and twist until I hear a terrible cracking noise and he screams in pain. The first guy hits me in the jaw and I see stars for a second ,but I dodge his second attempt and dig my dagger deep into his thigh.He falls down.
-Tell me who are you ?- I yell at him
-Please don't kill me. We were following orders...
-Whose orders? Answer me and you get to see another day.
-I can't ...can't ...
-I will kill you. And I will do it painfully. Answer me now and I will show you mercy.
- It was her order. The Witch of Death's order. Please ,spare me.-he says his eyes shifting the familiar werewolf yellow.
I shiver. The Witch of Death. My beloved aunt has sent her dogs to kill my sister.Lovely.The guy's eyes turn entirely black,which only proves my suspicions.With one swift move of my hand I put my other dagger right in his heart and he takes a sharp last breath before dying.I repeat the same with the other guy and wipe my daggers before I go back to Ari. With a small fast spell I double my arm strength and pick her up off the ground. As I get out of the house I notice another guy leaning at the door looking straight at me. He is tall,well built ,with dark hair and piercing greenish eyes. His aura feels dark,I am taken aback by the pain that he carries in his soul.
-Who are you?-his voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I realize how ridiculous is the whole situation - I am carrying a girl ,about 5 kilos heavier than me with an arrow in her hip ,around like she is a feather ,while I am covered in blood and probably starring at him for at least 5 minutes now .Great way to make first impression ,Eliza .
-Eliza. Let me out. My sister is losing blood .- I answer.
-I am Derek Hale. Get her in my car , let's take her to the hospital.-his face remains serious,but I can feel the curiosity burning in him . Who am I exactly? What am I ? What happened?
I decide to use him as transport. I can't feel any sign of evil or bad intentions in his soul so I get in the car. What a nice car,I think to myself.Maybe I could steal it later. As we ride in silence to the hospital,my sister wakes up.
-Liz...
-Hold on,Ari,we are almost in the hospital.
She lays her head back in my lap ,but then she sees Derek,her eyes widen.
-I saw him. In my vision yesterday. He is special ,Liz. He will see the good.
Her words make no sense. I know she has visions but what does that even mean? What good?
-What are you?-he looks me in the eyes and he parks near the hospital .
-A witch,wolfie .- I answer simply and I smirk when I see the shocked expression on his face.
•••
We wait outside for my sister's doctor. For the past hour neither of us has said a word.I have just texted Serena to tell her that everything is fine and the coven will have an emergency meeting today at 1 am sharp in the motel before the city. She asks me about details ,but I ignore her .
-I saw what you did there.You killed two werewolves without any help. I've heard about witches,but so far I've never heard about something like this -Derek says out of the blue.
-I guess I am special.- I tell him.- I am tired. In order to thank you for the help I will answer your questions tomorrow. Meet me at 10 in the morning in the house where we were before.-I finish as I turn my back at him and walk away ,deep in my thoughts.