Falling hard

3 years later
Remi.-I squeal under him.-Let me go.You won!
He's on top of me,tickling my neck ,while I am doing everything possible to escape.His jet black curly hair is messy and so is mine. He is smiling ear to ear and catches me by surprise when he lowers his body on mine and kisses me gently. I wrap my hands around his neck and our kiss starts to get more passionate. He starts kissing down my chin and quickly gets to my neck.I shiver. As I am about to take his shirt off,Ariadna walks in.I and Remi quickly get up.
-Ewww.What are you doing?!-she looks at us with a funny expression on her teenage face .
-Ari,you should start knocking!- I pretend to be mad at her.
-Sorry,sorry,but dinner is ready.Tonight is very important ,remember? This is our last dinner before you go to Italy for three weeks.
-Sure. We will come in a minute. - I smile at her as she closes the door.
Remi buries his hands in my hair,kissing my forehead.
-I am going to miss you so much. -he whispers.
-Me too. But when I come back there will be only a month left until I turn 18 and we can marry.- I hug him tighter,my hands wrapped around his neck.
He laughs softly.
-Don't laugh at me,but I have already bought the ring .
I look up at him shocked.
-Why?
-Because I love you. And Eliza Phaar sounds much cooler than Eliza Connor ,don't you think ?
We both giggle and walk downstairs.As he proudly holds my hand the only thing I can think about is how lucky I am to have him.
• • •
3 weeks later
My plane has just landed. I am looking for my parents or Remi at the airport but I can't find them . I guess they are making one of their famous surprise parties and want me to believe they forgot me. I take a taxi to our house. My heart is about to explode as we get closer. I have been talking /face timing /chatting every day with Remi for the past 3 weeks but I still missed him so much . Now my whole family is in town- my aunt Becca,my grandma Olivia and her husband- Christian came today to have a family meeting in my honor . The taxi stops and I come back to reality. There is no one at the door. The whole house is dark. Weird. I walk inside.Everything seems perfectly fine until I see the dining room- every piece of furniture is broken.Then I see the blood.It is everywhere. I drop my suitcase. Near the fridge I find my mom and dad. Both of them aren't breathing. My whole body is trembling but I keep walking. In the next room - the kitchen I find Christian with a knife sticking out of his chest. I start crying.but I have to find Ari. I have to save her. My feet lead me upstairs. I suddenly hear a noise coming from my room. I open the door to see my grandma pointing a gun at me,while Ari stands behind her .
She lowers it as she sees my face.
-My baby.-she hugs me thightly.-I am sorry.I couldn't stop her.
Everything is a blur.
The moment of realization hits me. Hard. I fall to my knees.
I hardly manage to make a descent sentence.
-Remi ? Beth? Tomas?
-Beth ran away.She took Remi and Tomas is....gone.-granny says ,her body trembling.
-Who...
-Your aunt.My daughter did this.
Tears start falling,but I am not sad. I am in shock.
They are all gone. I am alone.
-Remi.I-I-I need to find him- I say.The voice that comes from my mouth doesn't sound like mine.
-stay here child. She is dangerous .
I look at her sheepishly.Ari sobs in the background.
I stand up and run.My grandma starts yelling after me. I don't care . I want to die.I run out of the house.Then something catches my attention.By the nearest lamp post there is something . Someone.
-Liz?-a familiar voice says.Remi.He is the one under the lamp post. He is barely standing ,holding his stomach with one hand. I quickly run to him.
-Rem? What ...
-She did this . She went all crazy and... Ugh.-he grunts in pain - I love you.Don't cry.
I lean closer and kiss him gently.
He drops on his knees and looks me for the last time.
Then he falls in his back and closes his eyes.And he is gone.
I hold on his body and cry.I see the cops coming and my grandma and Ari leaving the house,but I don't let go.Not until I feel a sting in my left arm and I fall asleep in mere seconds.
*so I know this one is a really dark one ,but I really wanted to show you my OC's past * *hope you liked it * *just one more chapter till we go in teen wolf's world*