"Well... You definitely like Ed Sheeran, so pick your favorite song of him..."

"That's hard... I like all of his songs... But i love Give Me Love and Lego House..."

"I have an idea! Why don't you sing both songs and we'll tell you which one shows best your voice!" Harry suggests.

"Yeah! Sing for us... We haven't heard your voice!" Liam says.

"Ok..."

I first sing Give Me Love, i get very emotional with this song. Maybe because i want to be loved but it just doesn't happen. At the end of the song i can't help but shed some tears.

"Anne are you ok?" Niall comes closer to me.

"Yeah... Sorry... Is just that... This song makes me very emotional...."

"Then this is definitely your song. Put it on the list Liam" Harry says.

"That's my favorite song too" Niall whispers on my ear and he gives me a quick hug.

"Well let's continue with the songs...." Louis always so anti romantic. One day i'll bother him while he's with Eleanor.

We spend almost all afternoon choosing the songs, these are the songs we chose:

Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran

Grenade- Bruno Mars

Dance With Me Tonight- Olly Murs

Someone Like You- Adele

Love Story- Taylor Swift

Lego House- Ed Sheeran

A Thousand Years- Christina Perrie

Teenage Dirtbag- Wheatus

I sent the list to Simon and he says all the songs are perfect. Now in 2 days i'll start recording.

*2 days later*

I wake up very early because Simon wants to see me at his office.

"Anne, i've already have the rest of the songs. Here are the letters, you have all this week to memorize them and next week we'll start recording them."

"Ok..."

We go to the recording studio. I'm very excited but nervous at the same time. I go into the recording room and sit in front of the microphone. I put on the headphones and start singing. I think i'm alone, in my room, singing to myself.

After the first song (Give Me Love), i go to see what Simon has to say.

"That was really beautiful... I knew the Ed Sheeran songs would be perfect for you voice... "

"Thanks Simon"

We continue recording for the rest of the day. At the end i'm feeling really tired and my throat hurts. As soon as the recording session is over, i go home. I need to rest.

When i arrive, Niall is watching Tv with Harry.

"Hi Anne! How was the recording?"

"Awesome! But my throat hurts...."

"It happened to me too. I have some candies that will make your throat feel better" Niall tells me standing up.

"Let's go to my house and i'll give them to you..."

"Ok..."

Once we are in the car, i rest my head on Niall's shoulder. Niall's breath is making me fall asleep, but the music is keeping me awake.

"You're tired, aren't you?" Niall asks me.

"A lot, just hear my voice, it sounds terrible.... What if i can't sing tomorrow!?"

"Don't worry, with the candies i'll give you, you will be better...."

"Thanks Niall"

As soon as we arrive at Niall's flat, he goes to the kitchen to bring the medicine.

"Here it is... Take 3 of these" Niall hands me the candy. They taste really good.

"Thanks Nialler... Now i better go. I have to rest for tomorrow"

"You can stay here if you want..." Niall says blushing. I love when he blushes.

"Hummm... I-i..." I don't know what to say.

"Please..." Niall makes me a puppy face. How can you not resist to that cute face?

"I'll stay but i'll have to leave earlier because i don't have any clothes..."

"Don't worry, i can lend you some of my clothes. By the way i like the sweatshirt you worn the other day..."

"Oh, sorry. I found it on my closet. But i'll give it to you as soon as possible."

"You don't have to... It looks better on you. So are you staying and not leaving earlier?"

"Yes..."

"Yeah!!" Niall is jumping all around the living room.

Niall goes to his room and he comes back with some clothes.

"Take this, some shorts and a shirt you can use them as a pajama" Niall hands me the clothes.

"Oh, thanks. Whe-where's your bathroom?"

"Oh, yeah... Upstairs then the first door at your left"

"Ok... I'll be right back"

I walk upstairs and change into Niall's clothes. I look like a raper with these clothes. The shirt is like 20 cm bigger and the shorts are just a bit bigger.

I go back to the living room. Niall is on his laptop, i sit next to him.

"I knew it!" He says almost to himself.

"You knew what?" I ask.

"My clothes look better on you!" He gives me a big smile. I blush.

"Thanks..."

I see he is on Twitter. He is looking at the thousand of tweets the fans sent to him.

"You really love your fans, don't you?" I ask him.

"I do. They are the main reason we're here and we're famous. They have been there for us since the beginning"

"Awww... that was really sweet... and it looks like they love you too... just look at that girl: Niall please marry me! hahaha. By the way, would you date a fan?"

"Yeah! As long as she doesn't scream and fangirl all the time she's with me"

"Hahaha, i just imagine that... It would be really funny...."

We keep talking about fans and his experiences with crazy fans. We stay up until 1 a.m. talking and laughing. I love Niall's accent, his voice sounds perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry i haven't posted in days, but i've been very busy.

I leave you a video of Ed Sheeran singing Give Me Love :)

Please comment/vote