Ch.10

Cara's POV

"Hi! I'm sorry I can't get to the phone right now. Don't bother leaving a message. I'm not going to listen to it. Bye."

I ended the call by pressing the red button. I sighed and put my phone in the front pocket of my jeans.

This was about the hundredth time I had called her and she kept on sending me to voicemail. It annoyed me because I knew she was always on her phone. Most of the time anyways.

Right from the start I knew that she wasn't the most mature person to start a relationship with.

I was in my feelings maybe a little bit too much because the next thing I know, I had my earbuds in and I was listening to Drake. Not the best solution to my problems but it was helping me feel better.

Walking downstairs to the big, spacious kitchen, I got an apple and washed it. When I went to grab a paper towel, my phone started to viberate like crazy. Being the clumsy person that I am, I dropped the apple but I didn't care to pick it up.

"Hello?" I said, overexcitedly.

"Cara, baby! You answered. Sorry I missed your calls. I've been awfully busy today with photo shoots and all that."

"I can understand, it happens to me all the time." I grinned.

I am very disappointed in myself right now. Yes, I was already starting to forgive Kendall for ignoring me. Not that anything seems shady to me. Considering the fact that she doesn't sound exhausted like normal people would.

"I need you right now, Cara."

On the other line, it sounded like she was desperate. Almost on the verge of tears. I needed her too. But why hadn't she called me for the past week. Not even a simple text. Nothing.

The idea of her just using me for satisfaction and pleasure remained in the back of my head for a while now. Ever since the incident at the Panera bathroom. The only thing I want is to be in a serious relationship with her. No more missed calls or ignoring each other.

"Where are you?"

Silence.

"Kendall?"

There was some sniffling and then an answer.

"I'm outside your... mansion?"

"Sweetie, it's not a mansion," I walked out of the kitchen and to the front door which was a pretty far walk, "But how'd you know where I live?"

"Gigi."

"Of course," I rolled my eyes and twisted the door knob once I unlocked the door.

The cool, gentle like breeze blew in my face which made my hair fly everywhere. Kendall was on my doorstep with a frown. The black iPhone still in her hand, pressed to her ear. Our eyes locked and I ran over to her. I sat down where she was sitting and I noticed that she was crying. Fresh tears covered her face and I hugged her. I hugged her with every bit of strength I had. Kendall buried her face in my chest.

"Nice to see you again," I kissed her forehead and cheek softly.

"I'm glad to see you too," she responded quietly.

"Let's go inside."

I picked her up bridal style and carried her through the open door. The air was cold enough and she held on tightly to me as if she was looking for warmth. It was over when I closed the door and took us to my room.

I was about to let go of her when she randomly told me not to. I found it odd but I really began to think that maybe she actually did miss me.

I felt like the luckiest girl in the world when I laid Kendall down on my bed. I took of her shoes which meant that I had to get down on my knees. After that, she motioned for me to lay down next to her.  I did as I was told and I sat up. She remained laying down but this time she was on her side. One arm was wrapped barely around my hip while mine was around her shoulder.

"Cara?"

"Yes, princess?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked, tilting me head.

"Not loving you enough."

She closed her eyes and sighed, as if she was about to cry again.

As I got to spend more time with her, I realized she was very emotional. It could be a good thing at times, but not always. Reason being that maybe one day I could do a minor mistake to hurt her (not on purpose) and it would make me feel bad to know this is how she would get.

"Something you'll have to work on I suppose?"

"Probably. I love you too much to not work on that, trust me."

We smiled and I gave her a kiss on her lips.

She sat up which caused us to break apart for a little while until she stood up on the bed and then sat back down on me this time. Now she was straddling me and I could feel excitement starting to build in me. I longed for us to be back together and now that I had her again, I was planning on making her feel good. Better than before.

Kendall brought her fingertips under my chin and acted as if she was about to kiss me.

"No teasing, love."

She laughed at my words and I was the one who connected our lips. I gently rubbed my hands up her arms while she kissed my neck. It was her turn to take over. My sensitive skin was between her teeth as she nipped and bit at the area. I moaned and felt sparks ignite inside me.

"I...fuck!"

Kendall smirked and proceeded to take my shirt off. Coincidently, I wasn't wearing a bra under my black, loose t-shirt. I felt embarrassed because she's never seen me like this. My cheeks began to feel warm and I wanted to cover myself up until Kendall stopped me.

"No! You have nothing to be ashamed of. Or insecure to be exact."

She started to kiss up my stomach and I squirmed under her touch.

"You're beautiful."

TO BE CONTINUED

^^ Sorry I just had to because i love you guys

thanks for reading this far!! -jasmine