Ch.6

"Baby."

Someone poked my stomach.

"Babe."

Then my chest.

"Cara, wake up!"

Then, my nose.

That was enough to get me aggravated. I began to groan loudly and swatted at the finger that harshly poked my nose repeatedly. Throwing the blanket (that was provided to me) over my head, I closed my eyes and tried to block out the sunlight that threatened to fully wake me up. I guess you could say I'm not a morning person despite the fact that I'm so energetic during the day.

"Cara, baby, pleaaaaase."

KENDALL!

Throwing the blanket to the side, I sat up and looked at Kendall. I was tired and my eyes weren't fully open, I was squinting. They were probably puffy due to the lack of sleep Kendall and I got last night. No, there was nothing other than quick kisses and cuddling during the movie. I promise.

Now that I think about it, I don't know what I mean to Kendall. If we're even going out or if we're even a thing. The thought of us even being a couple made my heart race.

"I'm sorry Ken, I was just really tired. C'mere," I told her, yawning at the end.

She crawled over to me and I extended my arms out. Kendall sat on my lap, cuddling into my chest and wrapping her arms around my waist quickly. I caught a glimpse of the smile she had before she wrapped her arms around me.

"Princess?"

"Yes?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried not to stutter.

"What are we?"

"Human, duh?"

We both giggled, well mainly her. If I had to be honest with you, I wouldn't mind hearing her own giggle on repeat everyday. It was the sweetest sound I've ever heard. And that's me being real.

"I know that, silly," I said, tickling her stomach which made her giggle again.

"But what I mean is if we're even... together? How do you see it?"

Kendall slightly tilted her head up to meet my gaze. Then she got off of my lap and sat next to me.

"I... I don't know Cara. I like you, I really do."

"I like you too, Princess. Well, I don't like you-"

"You don't?"

Kendall's eyes began to get glossy.

"You didn't let me finish! I love you!"

With that sentence, Kendall's mood seemed to have lightened up because she gave me one of those bright smiles.

If I wasn't mistaken, never in my whole career in modeling and working with my fellow model friends had I ever seen such a flawless smile. Until now.

"Well, I love you too?"

"You don't have to force yourself to say it. You have to feel it. If you don't feel the love yet, we should give it some time. Maybe we can go on dates and hang out."

"That'd be wonderful," Kendall exclaimed, putting her hand on top of mine.

...

"GIGI I AM HOME PLEASE IF YOU ARE NAKED ANYWHERE IN THE HOUSE WITH THAT ONE GUY, PUT SOME CLOTHES-"

"Cara? What the fuck? Please, lower your tone, sheesh."

I closed the door behind me and took the sunglasses off that Kendall gave me. She stated that I looked good with them on and she told me to keep them.