Don't be sad, Smile!

This is the story. Hope you guys like it😁😁 please vote and comment I'm begging you🙏🙏🙏 first chapter is "Don't be sad, Smile!" that's where you met Laxus Dreyar when you were kids of course.
Keep Loving Laxus😘😘

You were sleeping then suddenly you heard loud and screaming noises coming from your parents's bedroom. You got up from your bed and go to your parents's bedroom to see what's happening.

There you open your parents's door and saw your parents lying on the floor. You fell tears coming down from your cheeks. You go to your parents and kneel down. You tried to wake them up but they weren't even close to waking up, you know they are dead but you still trying to wake them up.

Then you saw a guy standing outside the window. He's wearing a red cloak and has a tattoo on his right shoulder. He was having a evil laugh in front of you. You were terrified so you run away before he tried to kill you just like your parents.

You were running in the hall while the guy you saw earlier is chasing you, you know a little magic so you use one of your magic to attack him. But since you are a kid and still trying to learn some magic, your magic was still weak but you hit him right into his stomach. There you still got the chance to run away from him.

You saw a city called Magnolia, you ran to go to the city to hide. There you saw a guild with a sign called Fairy Tail even you don't know the guild you open the big door in front of you. You saw some wizards. There are some adults and some other kids, the guy that killed your parents still follow you.

"I'm sorry my little sister was interrupting you" the guy said.

"NO YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY PARENTS!" you shouted with tears falling from your eyes and with anger.

"Come on little sis-"

Suddenly a boy punched the guy on his left sided cheeks really hard. He was blond boy, he was wearing a shirt with a lightning bolt on its center and wearing blue shorts.

The guy was knocked out by that boy's strength.

"are you alright?" he asked.

"y-yes...t-thank y-you." you said while wiping your tears.

"let's get you to the healing room" he said.

He carried you in bridal-style and run to the healing room to heal all your wounds. There he laid you in one of the beds.

You fell asleep after he laid you in the bed.

Your POV

Where am I?

oh yeah I fell asleep when a-

A BOY CARRIED ME?!?!

he's the one who save me from the guy who killed my parents

.....

-----------------------------

You wake up and found the boy who save you yesterday he's head on your lap sleeping.

"Umm...." you whispered.

He looked up to see you.

"Ah! I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" you said.

"No, not at all" he said.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

You nodded to respond.

"That's good" he grinned.

He saw you looking so sad.

"Don't be sad, Smile!" he said while smiling.

Then your sad mouth turned into a smiling mouth in an instant.

"See? you look more beautiful when you smile" he said.

"Thank you" you said to him with a smile.

"What's your name by the way?" he asked gently.

"(f/n)" you said.

"Well (y/n) my name is Laxus Dreyar, the grandson of the master of Fairy Tail" he grinned.

"Let's be friends" he said.

"Sure..." you respond.

"Why don't you join the guild?" he asked.

"I would love to" you said to him happily.

"That's good to hear" he said.

"Come on I want you to meet everybody in the guild!" he said happily.

"Yeah" you said.

You got up and and Laxus take your hand to go outside the door to Fairy Tail.

Your POV

Can I get a new family?

I join the guild to have a new family and I already found my first very own friend Laxus.

~ Flashback ~

'Don't be sad, Smile!'

'See? You look more beautiful when you smile!'

~ End of Flashback ~

I will remember those words.

That was the first time someone says I'm beautiful.......

I wish I had a great new family in this guild.

------------------------------

"And this is my grandfather! The master of the guild!" he said.

"My name is Makarov Dreyar and what is your name my child?" he asked.

"(f/n)" you respond.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail my child" he said.

"Thank you, Master." I said.

Sorry if it short 😭😭😭 I was kinda in a hurry (beacause of my mom😑😑😑) but I hope you like the first part😁😁😁. I'm just making the second chapter "I Promise" the two to of are already teenagers, this time I'm gonna make it longer. Don't forget to vote and comment so I can know of there is something you want to add up😀😀 so I can put it in the story. Keep loving Laxus😘😘😘👊🏻