🐱Happy x Reader🐱

Sorry about that Mimi I did have it written but I saw the other ones first sorry about that! But here it is!
A happy x Reader! I didn't write the Gray x Reader one though yet. I will start in it as soon as I save this little apology note to you. Then I will publish this and work on it. Sorry about that Mimi I did write it but I was writing lot of them at once. And I just put in a random order and published it down the list. Yours was 3rd so I didn't publish it until I was finished going down the line (maybe another OCD of mine.)
But yeah I apologize for that!

I was hanging out at a table with Natsu and the usual gang.

I was apart of Team Natsu.

The most powerful team in the guild.

We were all just talking. But I had a crush on one of the team members. It wasn't gray nor was it Natsu himself it was Happy.

He was in his human form so he looked a lot cuter than normal.

He had blue hair his cat ears a regular blue t shirt on with khaki Shorts that went to his knees. And just normal tennis shoes.

I'm sure he still likes Carla even though they broke up last week.

But I'm thinking about asking him before he can go back to Carla.

We were then talking about a mission we could all do. I wasn't really listening just kinda staring at Happy. (Since I edited it today Eliza Pancakes kind of stare😉)

I nodded and we all went to the request board and grabbed a random one.

I believe it said we were going to help out Yajima-San at 8Islands.

We had to wear the uniforms so basically me Erza and Lucy were dressed in orange maids outfits.

I was doing my job serving customers when happy pulled me in the back room.

"What is it Happy?" I said confused.

"I just wanted to say that I um think I I'm like in love with you."

My face turned completely red as I processed it.

"You probably don't like me back so sorry about that." He said sadly about to walk away.

"No wait Happy! I do like you I was just afraid to confess honestly." I said.

He looked up at me and smiled and said, "AYE!"

I kissed his cheek and went back to work very happy.

Once again sorry Mimi! I didn't mean to publish yours later. Curse me and my OCD of going down the list. But yeah I wrote this like yesterday I think it was and edited it this afternoon. Anyways sorry about that! I will work on your Gray x Reader after I publish this or after a quick break something like that.

Request that I need to do:

Gray x Reade Part 2

Cobra x Reader

Midnight x Reader