✨Sting x Reader✨

Sting and you were just friends. Surprising right? You were apart of fairy tail while he was in SaberTooth. Who would of thought you guys could be friends.

The truth is you couldn't. You were meeting him secretly. No one knew about it except Rogue and Lucy. They promised to keep it a secret.

Today you were meeting him at the amusement park. But you wondered why you felt nervous around him. He and you had been friends since you were little kids.

You were getting ready for the day with Sting. You put on (f/c) tank top and a black crop top that said: I don't speak stupid. You put some (color) leggings and some (main color) and (accent color) converse on.

Next was your hair. You put your (h/c) hair down and then braided the sides of your hair to make a ponytail in the back. You were ready to go when you heard a knock at the door.

You went to the door knowing it would be Sting. You smiled and then opening the door greeting him. "Hey Stingy Bee!" "I told you don't call me that!" He said embarrassed. "Why it's a cute nickname!" you pouted. He sighed. "Fine you can call me that but not in public!" You squealed in delight. You and him walked out your apartment door and headed to the amusement park.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride?"

"HUH?! WHY?!" He asked. "Because it would be fun! And you would do it when we were kids!" You argued.

"We were kids then why would I carry around now?" "Because I'm your BFF!" You smiled.

"No that would be Rogue.."

You looked shocked and then ran to an alley and hid in the emo corner. (Tamaki OHSHC anyone?)

Fake crying to make him feel bad. "Ugh fine (Y/N)!" He had a bit of a blush on his cheeks. "YAY!" You screamed. He knelt down and you got on his back letting him carry you. "FASTER!" You yelled.

He grunted and then picked up the speed. You were just laughing at how much fun you were already having. When you arrived at the amusement park he was exhausted. You got off his back and ran to get the tickets.

You came back with the tickets and then went on the rides.

Time skip

It was getting dark so you had to ride the Ferris wheel last since it would light up. You were dragging Sting up to the Ferris wheel. You guys got on and then sat looking at the view.

You had your face pressed against the glass. "Wow! It's so pretty up here!" You said amazed by the view.

You looked over at Sting who seemed dazed. "What's wrong sting?" You asked curious. "N-Nothing!" He answered quickly.

You smiled and walked over to him and then hugged him. "If there is something you need to say you can tell me."

He just hugged you back and then whispered in your ear, "I Love You.."

You blushed a dark red and then pulled away until you realized that you liked him as well. "I'm only going to say this one but.. ILOVEYOUTOO!" You said extremely fast. He smirked knowing what you said.

He hugged you again except this time you turned your face and he kissed your lips. It was heaven. You were happy.

"Does this mean we are a couple?" He asked you. "I guess so you did take my first kiss after all." You laughed while blushing.

He smirked and then put his arm around you. You guys began walking home from your fun at the Amusement park. You'd never forget this night.

Hey guys how was my first one shot you can request some and I will try. IT CAN BE ANY CHARACTER OF FAIRY TAIL! I have read as far as the manga goes in English so you can request up to the end of the Tartauros Arc. (I spelled that wrong didn't I lol?) anyways I hope you enjoyed some of the people you might request I will already do a chapter on. Like I know I will do NATSU and Rogue for my friends and Gray. Then do Jackal for me and my friend 😏😏. Bye guys ❤️ Luvya!