Chapter 12

Jacks P.O.V.
I lie there on my bed, propped up on one arm, watching (Y/N) sleep. She was so beautiful. Her presence next to me while I was sleeping made me feel...good. I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her how much she meant to me.
But I can't do that...
Suddenly I saw her gorgeous eyes flutter open. She smiled and turned onto her back, stretching her arms. She sat up and looked at me.
"Hey Jack," she said with a raspy morning voice. Her hair was a little messy, but she looked cute that way.
I smiled back and said "Morning, (Y/N)."
She looked at the clock on my nightstand.
"Thanks for letting me stay the night. It's much more comfortable sleeping in an actual bed after a couple days."
I pushed the covers off of my body and got up. "Don't mention it! What'daya want to eat?"
"Pancakes would be nice." She said.
I nodded and left the room. I passed a sleeping Felix on the couch and entered the kitchen, getting the ingredients to make the best batch of pancakes.
Your P.O.V.
You groaned as you looked in the bathroom mirror. Your hair was a mess! Jack must have had a hard time trying not to laugh.
You ran your hair through you fingers and shaped it the best you could. You decided to brush your teeth once you got in your own apartment.
As you left the bathroom, you heard a sizzling pan and smelled the delicious scent of pancakes.
You went into the kitchen and sat at the island.
"That smells great!" You said, folding your hands on the table.
He turned around and smiled. "Trust me, I make the best pancakes! Your gonna love 'em!
You giggled and went into the living room to wake up Felix.
He looked so peaceful. You then smirked.
You grabbed your phone from the table and opened up YouTube. You typed into the search box, turned the volume up, and put the phone next to Felix's ear.
You tapped the video and prepared for his reaction.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Felix woke up in shock and fell off the couch, screaming, "AUGH!! WHAT THE FUCK!"
You fell onto the floor laughing as Felix sat there in shock.
He held his head and chuckled.
"Don't fucking scare me like that.." He said, laughing.
You stopped laughing and got up. Still smiling, you said "Jack is making pancakes, so if you want some, come get it!"
He smiled, "Alright! Pancakes!" He rubbed his hands together and walked into the kitchen.
After the pancakes were done, you all sat down together to eat.
"So, (Y/N), me and Felix are going to PAX Prime soon. We were wondering if you wanted to come with us?"
You dropped your fork. "PAX? With you guys?! Of course!"
They were inviting you to a convention! You had never been to one before!
They both smiled and started eating their pancakes.
After a few minutes of talking, you finished eating.
"I'm so glad I met you guys. I never got to say, you guys changed my life! You made me laugh when I was down, and I really wanna thank you for that." You smiled at them.
Felix pretended to wipe tears from his eyes. "You're making me cry!" He said, in a fake sad tone.
Jack laughed. "I'm so glad I met you too, (Y/N)! You're an amazing girl! Plus you totally rekt us both when we played FNAF."
You couldn't help but blush. "You're just saying that..."
Jack shook his head. "No way! I mean everything! I really love you!"
Everything went silent.
Your heart skipped a beat. Jack covered his mouth as he realized what he had just said.
"I-I-I mean... I..." He stuttered.
You got up out of your chair and pushed it back into the table.
"Wait-"
"I have to go, Jack. I'll talk to you later, okay?"
You grabbed your stuff and left his apartment.
[insert French accent here] four hours later
You sighed as you looked out your window. You hugged yourself as you prepared for what you were about to do.
You had made your desicion. It was time to act.
You heard the door click and you turned around.
Mark was coming through the door.
He smiled as he closed it. "Hey."
You dropped your arms. "Mark...we need to talk."
His expression turned serious. You walked closer to him and took a deep breath.
"Mark...I've made my desicion. I want to say... my heart belongs to Jack."
He looked away and bit his lip.
You tried not to cry as you told him.
"Mark," you said, your voice cracking. "We've been friends for so long. You're an awesome guy! But I think us being together would just ruin our friendship! Plus I don't think many of your fans would be happy if me and you were a thing."
He looked back at you. You grabbed his hands.
"Don't be sad, Mark. I'm sure you'll find someone better."
He slowly nodded.
"Friends?"
He sighed and hugged you.
"Friends."
He didn't let go.
Neither did you.
2 hours later
Now it was time to confess to Jack. You turned the knob on his apartment door. You didn't feel the need to knock anyways.
You saw Felix on the couch, playing on his PSP.
"Felix, where's Jack?"
He didn't look up from his game.
"I don't know. Think he said he was going to the park? He sounded really down."
You felt a little worried. Without another word, you left the apartment and went down the elevator to outside.
The cold night breeze blew against your face as you walked on the city sidewalk.
There was a park a couple of blocks away from your apartment. Maybe Jack was there.
You soon reached a bridge. You saw the park sign at the other side of it. Many cars were passing by as you made your way down it.
The bridge was placed above a large river stream. It was gushing with water. You wondered what was down there.
You then saw a figure at the other side of the bridge. It looked like a person.
They were standing on the ledge.
You stopped and tried to get a closer look. You saw them turn their face.
No.