Chapter 11

You blushed as you, Jack and Felix stood in the hallway next to your doors. You guys were speechless.
The silence made you realize Jack was also blushing. Felix was just standing there, hands in pockets, shifting from foot to foot.
Felix finally broke the silence by clapping his hands and rubbing them together.
"Alright, alright, ALRIGHT! I'll just leave you two TO IT!" He shouted, like he did in his videos. You couldn't help but giggle as he walked into Jack's apartment.
Once he was gone, Jack faced you, and you both smiled awkwardly.
You didn't know what to say!
"Um, Jack? What happened earlier today?"
"What? Oh. Uh, yeah. Ahem!" He cleared his throat.
"Felix... He dared me to do it."
You felt like you had just been punched in the stomach. "Uh...what?"
He nodded. "Yeah... He's been bugging me, telling me I'm in love with ya. He kinda forced me.
You were hurt. You did your best fake smile and looked at the ground.
"But a girl like you deserves better."
You looked back at him. "Jack? No... No! Jack! I-"
"There's no need, (Y/N). You and Mark are way closer. Go be happy with him!" He smiled.
You shook your head. "No... Jack, just listen."
"Stop denying love, (Y/N)." He said. And with that, he disappeared into his apartment.
His last words hung onto you like a hanger. Stop denying love.
You stood there for a few seconds and went back into your apartment.
You threw your purse onto the kitchen island and slid down the wall. Your life was a complete mess. You lived in an empty apartment, your mother with probably never forgive you, and you had the hardest decision of your life.
At this point, you just gave out. You sobbed into your hands and couldn't stop. Pretty soon your arms were covered in tears.
"(Y/N)?"
Oh.
You had forgotten, Mark was staying in Ireland with you. You covered your face as you heard footsteps approaching.
Mark sat next to you on the floor.
"(Y/N)... I'm sorry."
You wiped your eyes and looked at him.
"It's my fault...I put all this pressure on you and-"
"Stop."
You slid your fingers in between Mark's.
"It's no ones fault. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to let you down. I regret everything."
You two sat there in silence for a very long time. You were still holding hands.
Mark is a really great guy... But so is Jack. Both are telling me to go with the other, it's just too confusing!
Mark got up. "I'm going to go out. I'll see you later, (Y/N)."
You looked up at him as he walked out the door.
You then decided to go over to Jack's. You knocked on the door.
Jack opened it. "Hey, (Y/N). How's it going?"
You smiled. "Fine. Do you wanna, maybe watch a movie or something?" It was getting pretty late, and you were in the mood to just snuggle up in some blankets while watching some movies.
He smiled. "Sure! Lemme guess, blankets?"
You smirked. "How did you know?"
"I'll make the popcorn!" Felix's voice rang out from the other room.
You went inside and sat on the living room couch, turning his Xbox on to see what movies were on Netflix.
[couple mins later]
You guys had decided to watch 13 Sins. It was about a man who did 13 challenges to win an amount of money each time. As the prizes grew higher, each challenge got worse.
The movie started out with close ups of some map with creepy music in the background. You chomped on some popcorn as you lie on the couch under a warm fuzzy blanket next to Jack and Felix.
[three hours later]
You are about to select the next movie when you see Felix has fallen asleep.
Jack was still awake, so you decided to leave Felix on the couch.
"I could just sleep on the floor you know."
"I insist (Y/N), just sleep on the bed, will ya?"
"Only if you come in with me."
He rolled his eyes and reluctantly slid into the other side of the bed.
You both lay down facing each other. You were staring into each other's eyes. You felt like you were in a trance.
"Your beautiful, (Y/N)." Jack whispered in the silence of the night.
You smiled. You wanted to stare at him all night.
He put a hand on you cheek and slightly pulled you towards him.
You two were like magnets. His kisses we soft and passionate. He made you feel alive.
He broke from the kiss and smiled at you. "Goodnight." He then closed his eyes. You giggled and closed your eyes too.
"Goodnight."
-------------
Idk if this was da one guys. This one didn't gimme the feeling. O well.
Tails Prower ova on Google plus or seems to love this story, so shoutout to them!
Anyways yeah, I'll see u guys in the next chapter!
Bye bye! 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽