Chapter 7

Jacks P.O.V.
"So thank you everybody for watching, and I will see you in the next video... Bye bye!"
I smiled as Mark did his signature intro.

We had just finished recording ourselves playing The Forest. We thought it would be great to bring it back, and everyone would love it.

As I closed the game, Mark said "So Jack, uh, I might be coming up to Ireland to visit (Y/N)..."
I opened up the Skype window. "Oh, that's awesome! We could do a collab too! When are you comin'?"

"I'm actually about to leave soon! I'm going to get there early tomorrow."

This would be great! Me, (Y/N), Felix and Mark could have so much fun together!

"Oh, Mark! If you didn't know, Felix is up here with me too!"

His face lit up. "Oh, really? That is awesome!"
We talked some more about what we were going to do. Soon enough it was time for Mark to leave.

I wished Mark a good flight and ended the call.
Just as I did, Felix stepped inside, carrying some grocery bags.

"Hey hey, Jackaboy! I just got some food to fill your empty kitchen." He said, walking into kitchen.
I rolled my eyes and turned back to my computer. I started to think about (Y/N).
I should call her, I thought, pulling out my phone.
Do I even have her number? Ugh, I should go over and ask. But wouldn't that be creepy? Well, she's my friend, so I guess not...
I walked out the door and knocked on (Y/N)'s. She opened it almost immediately.

She flashed one of her sweet smiles.

"Hey Jack!"

"Hey... uh... this may seem kind of weird, but can I have your number? Just in case... uh, you... get...in a...um..."

"Its (insert phone number here)."

I nervously laughed and entered her number in my phone. "Ah, thanks." I said, slowly backing into my apartment.

I accidentally backed into the slightly opened door, and the door knob jabbed into my lower back. I yelped in pain and quickly stepped inside, closing the door. I rolled my eyes at my stupidity.

"Real smooth, Jack." Felix said, eating a bag of Doritos. "Smooth as cardboard."

I narrowed my eyes. "Cardboard isn't smooth."

He raised one eyebrow and took a sip of his Mountain Dew.

I noticed sunglasses hanging on the neck of his shirt, and that he was eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew.

"Are you trying to be MLG or something?" I asked, sitting on my couch next to him.

He laughed. "Trying? Bitch, please. I am MLG." Felix said, crunching on a large Dorito.

"You are crazy, man. You may be the most subscribed person on YouTube, but you're not the best gamer. I don't think you realize MLG stands for Major League Gaming."

He pretended that he couldn't talk because he had Doritos in his mouth. I just knew it was an excuse to not seem like he had just gotten rekt.

Not even Mountain Dew can wash out my dirty mouth. Woo!

Feeling proud, I went back to my computer and checked my notifications. As I was replying to a comment, Felix started to run his big Swedish mouth again.

"You may have just rekt me, but you're still not brave enough to tell (Y/N) that you love her."

My fingers froze on my keyboard. Calm down, Sean. He's just trying to tease you. That's what friends do, right?! I thought.

But the next thing he said set me off.

"You just aren't straight-forward! No wonder you lost your last girlfriend."

I pushed back out from my desk and stomped over to Felix.

"You better shut your damn mouth before it's too late. Keep talking like that and you'll find your ass out on the sidewalk."

He shrank back and rolled up his bag of Doritos. "Sorry..." he said very quietly.

Taking a deep breath and rolling my eyes, and went back to my computer.

I couldn't believe he just spoke to me like that!

Your P.O.V. (time skip to two hours)

You were browsing on your laptop for furniture when you heard several knocks on your door.

You opened it to see Felix and Jack standing there with the biggest smiles on their faces. They were smiling bigger than the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"Uh, hey guys! Why do you guys look like you just committed a crime and are trying to cover it up?"

Felix laughed. "Oh, no. Jack suggested this so we could-"

Jack slapped his hand over Felix's mouth and shook his head.

As he removed his hand from Felix's face, you raised one eyebrow. "What are you guys doing here?"

Jack said, "We were wondering if you wanted to come with us to Starbucks."

Starbucks wasn't exactly your favorite place to go, but you couldn't refuse a coffee with your two favorite YouTubers!

Or maybe even friends at this point.

You nodded and smiled. Jack looked very pleased.

"Alright! We finally get to go on a date with Jack's-"

Jack slapped his hand over Felix's mouth again, this time dragging him away from your door.

This would be an interesting "date."