Chapter 5

"PewDiePie!"

He turned around to Jack, who was standing behind him.

"See? I told you she knows me."

"What? I mean... what are you doing here?"

"Felix came to visit me for a few days," said Jack. "We're gonna do a collab, and we came to ask if you wanted to join us."

You wanted to scream.
Two of your favorite Youtubers were asking if you would play with them.

"Um, HECK YEAH!"

Jack smiled. "Great!" Felix turned back to you and smiled also.

Then he said "Well Jack and I need to have a moment alone, just for a second."

You were confused, but said okay and went back into your apartment.

Jack's P.O.V.

Felix put his arm around my shoulder and walked me away from (Y/N)'s door.

"Face it, Jack," he said. "You like her."

Shit.

"Dude, stop pairing me up with every girl you see me near."

Felix rolled his eyes. "When did I ever do that?" Before I could respond, he said "I can see it in your eyes. They light up like fireworks when you look at her."

I avoid eye contact with him and say, "You don't know me..."

Felix sighed and went back to (Y/N)'s door.

"Ok, ready for this collaboration?!" Felix said, rubbing his hands together.

"I sure am!" said (Y/N). "And Jack, I don't know if Mark told you, but I am a mean gamer."

Felix and I laughed out loud.

"What?!" She said angrily. "Fine! When we play that game, I'm gonna show you two off, like a boss!"

She looked so silly fist pumping, we could help but laugh even more.
She stomped into my apartment and we followed holding our stomachs because we were laughing so hard.

Once we got everything set up, we started recording. We all started by giving the camera a high five.

"Top o' the morning to ya laddies, my name is jacksepticeye!"

"And my name is Peeewwdieeeeeepieeeee!"

"And I'm (Y/N)...."

"Me, Felix and my other friend (Y/N) here are going to play... Five Nights at Freddy's!"

Suddenly Felix's face turned red. "Agh, not this shit again," he groaned.

"I'll go first! Hopefully Felix doesn't wet his pants after this one!"

"Fuck you, Jack." Felix said.

(Y/N) was staying quiet. I guess she was kinda nervous on camera.

I clicked 'New Game' and started playing. That annoying phone guy started talking.
"Shut up, Phone Guy!" I yelled while muting his call. "I don't need your stupid yapping!"

After a few minutes of checking cameras, yelling and cracking jokes, (Y/N) finally said something.

Me and Felix were in an argument and I wasn't paying attention to the screen when she said "Foxy."

Then I turned back and Foxy was leaning in the from the left door!

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
Me and Felix screamed as (Y/N) sat back in her chair and crossed her arms, smirking.

"Screw you Foxy! Goddammit!" I exclaimed.

Now it was (Y/N)'s turn. We switched chairs and she said. "Alright, time to show you noobs how it's done.

After a few minutes, Bonnie was at her right door. She quickly closed it and then Bonnie started to moan.
"Augh... It's so creepy when I hear them, I don't wanna hear them..." Felix said.

Soon she reached 5 a.m. "This was a piece of difficulty easy cake."

As soon as she finished her sentence Bonnie popped up on the screen screaming.

Me and Felix jumped but (Y/N) was flipping the camera up and down several times. Bonnie jumpscare was replaying each time!

"What is going on?!" I asked.

"It's a glitch!" She responded. "Just do this till 6 and you'll win!"

If only I knew that before!

Soon 6 am came. She won the game.

"Impressive..." Felix said.

After we played a couple of other games we decided to call it a night.

"It's was fun playing with you guys!" (Y/N) said.

"Yep... even though she beat us in all the games..." Felix muttered.

"I guess we underestimated you..." I said.

She gave me one of those sweet smiles again.
Agh, she was so cute.

"Well, I'm going to go now. Bye Jack, bye Felix!"

We both waved goodbye as she walked out the door.

Then I sat down on my couch.

"You love her?" Felix asked in a taunting tone.

I didn't respond.

But the answer was yes.