🔥Mask (Extras)🔥

I know I told dad that I wouldn't go near the bank. But come on, it's me we're talking about. And of course, if Jim knew I came here, he'd be livid. Safety is key they say. I swear, I never listen. And they know this by now. Besides, I really want to see the damage the bus did.

I pulled up just outside the bank, seeing the huge hole instantly. Well. I got my answer. Pretty major damage? Check. I slowly got out, walking in through the hole, looking around the place.

Apparently, a lot of people were shot. The only one that seemed to make it, is the last one standing when the bus was brought in. But, it doesn't look like people that work at the bank itself were killed. It's the people that worked for the guy. Weird right?

"Bella!" I sighed as the all too familiar voice rang in my ears of Jim himself, causing me to turn with the worlds biggest grin to see him eyeing me.

"Hey Jim!" He gave me that look of his. Oh goodness. How do him and my dad always seem to know where I'm at?

"You know.." I rolled my eyes as a sigh left me yet again. I can't believe they still treat me like a kid. It's my job to snoop damn it!

"I know! But I wanted to see for myself. And I was just on my way to work anyway." He sighed. And that fatherly look he always gets came to his face. I have three men in my life who have looked after me my whole life. Dad, Alfred and Jim. And I love them for it. I just want to spread my wings.

"I won't be here long. I promise." He smiled a little, patting my back knowing I wouldn't leave no matter what he said.

"Alright. But behave." I saluted him, continuing my search. Lots of the wall that fell during the bust in was still laying around. But I noticed something sticking a little ways out.

I looked around, seeing no one watching me, then pulled on it, revealing a clowns mask. My eyes widened. A clowns mask? What? Red around the eyes and blue around the mouth. Weird.

I slowly slipped it in my bag, making my way back to my car before someone saw me and stopped me. Once I got in, I pulled it out, staring it down. Of all things, a clown mask. This guy must have a strange mind. But I will admit, the mask is pretty cool. Question is, I wonder why he left the mask behind? Who's to know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Hey! Okay, I know in the movie he takes the mask with him. But I thought it would be a cool little chapter to do. I hope everyone likes it!}

Oh! And don't forget.

Keep smiling! :D