Chapter 1

~Ace POV~

'Hello there my name is Ace or my other name is white deer well because I'm the legendary white deer anyways I'm just watching some little kids making flower crowns and putting them on my antlers. Anyways I really don't mind because they are not doing any harm out all.'

"Mr deer Mr deer are you tired" I shook my head a little bit and I look down at the child "ok mr deer" child said "look mr deer I made a pink and blue flower crown for you" one of the children said. "Lily time for supper and mommy wants us home now and you can bring your friends too" the child's big brother said who I'm guessing is about 8 years old and when he sees me he bows down towards me "thank you great one for letting my little sister and her friends play with you" after he says that I got up and walk towards him and put my forehead gainst his and said "your welcome she is a very kind child with a pure heart just like you and before I leave tomorrow when the sun hits noon come to my mountain for you and your sister wish" after I said that he starts saying thank you over and over again. Anyways when the children gone home I started walking towards my beautiful meadow after I got there I lay down on my side and just listening to the beautiful fairies singing softly.