• Felix Garandelli •

Felix Garandelli [July 2021] | All Rights Reserved.

°•°•°

[Blurb]

Georgia's social darling just woke up in a nightmare: Daisy's Sunshine Academy.

°•°•°

Dreaming about making it big in Hollywood, Adrienne Moore couldn't care less about her father's title as the chief of police in the small city of Valdosta. She gets recognition, but not in the way she would like to. She drowns herself in improv classes and the latest designer fashion with Daddy's MasterCard in her wallet. With one exciting phone call, she's all packed up with a first-class ticket to California.

That's until her picture-perfect boyfriend, Cam, accidentally vandalizes a children's daycare center and Adrienne takes the blame.

Forced to volunteer there as consequence, her trip is postponed until further notice. If playing Barbie dress up with evil ankle biters wasn't enough, she also has to deal with an annoying—but sort of hot—new film technician who's testing her patience. Now more than ever, she's desperate to prove to her dad (and Mr. Techie) that she belongs on-screen and has what it takes to becoming a blossoming actress.

So what does she do?

Faking it until she makes it, she does what she knows best. With a fake mustache and manly persona, her acting skills will be put to the ultimate test.

Will Adrienne be able to pull off her toughest character yet? Or will someone figure out her true identity before she has the chance to prove that she's more than a spoiled diva?