Chapter 6

Greg's POV
Isabel and I have been going out for around 3 weeks and were going on our 6th date tomorrow. Our relationship was a secret though- none of the boys (not even her brother) knew about us, which made it slightly liberating. When the treble house was empty, Iz and I used the time to get intimate- we had never gone all the way yet which was fine; after Izzy told me about her situation I never wanted to push her into stuff she didn't want to do. Every date night I had been slipping away with a variety of excuses which seemed to have worked, I didn't like lying to my boys though.
~~~~~~~~~~(The next morning)~~~~~~~~~~
I rolled out of bed and jumped straight into the shower, I sang along to the rhythm of the water hitting the ground:
"I gave you attention when nobody else was payin'
I gave you the shirt off my back what you sayin'
To keep you warm
I showed you the game everybody else was playin', that's for sure
And I was on my knees when nobody else was prayin', oh lord

Where are you now that I need ya?
Where are you no-"
I was cut off by a knock at the door:
"Buddy are you gonna be out soon? We are having a lads day out, we won't be back until tomorrow"
Shit.
"Oh sorry man- I can't make tonight! I'm... Uh... Going out to see my sister for the weekend." I lied through my gritted teeth.
"No worries man- I didn't know you had a sister!" Steven replied before leaving me to get ready.

I ruffled my ombré hair with a towel before applying gel- I looked good 😏. I wore a formal shirt and tie but kept the rest casual- I remembered to keep a few rubbers in my draw just in case anything were to happen tonight which I doubt will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had told Isabel to meet me at the treble house- she thought we were going out but I decided to cook to impress her.

Finally at 9:00pm I heard a knock at the door- I took a deep breath before opening the door...