Chapter 4

Izzy's POV
I started to get tired so I announced I was going to go back to my dorm- all of the boys tried to make me stay but I was very persistent. Well, I was until Greg made a really good point: "If you leave now, you may have to use your rape whistle- it's best if you stay here until morning."
I reluctantly agreed (I mean it's not like I wanted to stay in a house with hormonal boys) but I knew my brother would make sure I was safe. Uni agreed to sharing with Steven so I could have his room for the night, he also let me borrow an oversized t shirt which just about covered my white underwear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up at 4am the next morning and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to have breakfast. I made myself a coffee; just about being able to grip the spoon with my long nails which matched the colour of my underwear. I accidentally dropped my plate of toast which resulted in muttering of a few cuss words.

Greg's POV
I woke up to a clattering sound coming from the kitchen which made me jump out of bed to investigate.
As I approached the door of my bedroom I realised I was still only in my boxers but I carried on making my way toward the sounds. I soon stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Izzy picking up shards of a plate and humming to herself. Her thick hair toppled over her shoulders and down her back, covering up the detail on Uni's shirt. She soon stood up and tipped the broken plate into the bin, that's when I realised she was only wearing pants and a top...... I may have checked out her butt which was slightly hanging out of her underwear but I am NOT a perv.

Izzy's POV
I didn't like the feeling of being alone in the dark even though the light was on- so I started trying to distract myself by singing:
'I tried to eat today but the lump in my throat got in the way......' I started- the song was my favourite because it really related to my life, about my depression and about trusting people.
I carried on singing :
'I can't help but wonder what if I had one more night for goodbye,
If you're not here to turn the lights of I can't sleep'
I remembered how this song got me through all of my problems and how much it pains me to sing but I carry on:
'Can't seem to leave your side
Your pillow's wet from all these tears I've cried'
That's when I broke down- the tears started and wouldn't stop.

Greg's POV
As soon as I saw Izzy crying I rushed towards her and took her in my arm. "Shhh " I soothed whilst playing with her hair.

After she started to calm down I pulled away from our hug and looked deep into her ocean blue eyes; "Babe, what's wrong?"
It took a few minutes for Izzy to start making functioning sentences which was understandable as she had been crying. I told Isabel that she didn't need to tell me if it was too hard but she replied with telling me that she trusted me and couldn't keep it in anymore.

A/N: sooooooooooo I haven't really got much to say but -
1) I will try and update my books at least once a week, hopefully twice but it depends as I am going back to school soon.
2) See if you can guess the song 😏 NO CHEATING 😂