Chapter 15

Tenshi's POV

The first thing I've done the moment I've got home was to go directly to the basement and lock myself in there. I could hear the voices of the Akatsuki in the background but I could understand one thing. All I could hear was 'Kill yourself, die, nobody wants you, you're a nuisance, you're worthless' and nothing more. This words were roaming through my head like a drug. I felt like I was going to break into pieces.

Suddenly I heard a bang on the door and shouting. Someone was screaming my name. ''Tenshi! Tenshi, open up!'' I thought that if I stay quiet the noise will die down, but it didn't. It was exact the opposite. The banging on the door continued until the door broke down.

And there were the Akatsuki seeing for the first time my secret room. The room was black and filled with blood and black feathers everywhere.

I feel someone coming closer to me and trying to touch my shoulder. ''DON'T TOUCH ME!!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs. It turned out that the person who tried to touch me was Deidara. He had a shocked and pained expression on his face. ''Tenshi... come on. Everything will be alright...'' he tried to say but I cut him of. ''NO IT FUCKING WON'T! DON'T YOU SEE??!! I'M A MONSTER! I DON'T HAVE BODY-HAIR, I HAVE FEATHERS, I NEED TO DRINK ANIMAL BLOOD ONCE A MONTH, AND I HAVE INHUMAN STRENGTH AND SPEED! I'M A FUCKING FAILED EXPERIMENT THAT MY 'PARENTS' CREATED!! THEY EVEN COMMITTED SUICIDE JUST TO NOT BE IN MY FUCKING PRESENCE ANYMORE!!'' I screamed and run past everyone and out the house.

I ran and ran and ran. I knew they were after me so I needed to hide. And the perfect spot was a dark alley. Once I got there I didn't cry anymore, I just took out my blade and cut really, really deep, and then I took a bottle of pills and swallowed them all.

In less then five minutes everything started to blurry until it became black and the last thing I heard was someone screaming my name in the distance.