Chapter 1

Tenshi's POV

        I was walking home from a very long day of school. Uh... I hate school. Is like a living hell, for me anyway. And the reason is because I don't have ANY friends. Don't ask me why, I just don't. From first I was shut out and I couldn't seem to make any friends at all. I think even the teachers hate me, even though they don't say it like others. Fortunately is the end of the week, so I have two days break from my hell, but still I have a hole year, 'cause school started just three weeks ago. But anyway...

        As I was walking home, the wind started to blow harder and some clouds appeared in the sky. 'I better get home soon, before the rain starts.' I thought and started to walk home faster.

        Just as I was nearly there, a summer rain in FREAKIN' OCTOBER started to pour. When I finally arrived home I was already soaked, so I immediately went and took a hot shower an then changed in some blue shorts and a black shirt, and went down stairs to watch some TV.

        After a few hours of watching anime and eating some ice cream, there was a lightning outside and the power went off. I went to the kitchen to grab a lighter, and then the most unusual thing happen. I heard cats. FREAKIN' CATS! In this fucking RAIN!

        'I'm gonna kill the bastard who let the poor souls in this damn rain!' I thought as I was looking for the source of the sounds, and I figured they were coming from the front street. So I put some old rain boots that I have and a rain coat and went to get the cats. When I got out the house I saw a soaked, full of mud cardboard box. In an instant, I took the box and went back to the house.

        When I got there the power was back, so I didn't need the lighter any more, so I went to the kitchen and put the box on the table, kicked off the boots and put the coat to dry. Then I went to see what it was in that muddy box.

        When I opened the box, ten pairs of eyes were staring at me and I was staring back. They were extremely weird kittens, they had odd fur and eye colors for normal cats. 'I guess that bastard died their fur too...' I thought as I studied the cats.

Pein's POV

        After that idiot, Tobi, broke the bottle with the strange liquid, I woke up in a dark place, but I still could hear the bickering of my members and it got louder after every minute. ''SHUT UP!'' I screamed and immediately everybody got quiet. ''Good. Now tell me what happened?” 

        ''We don't know. After Tobi broke the bottle we all woke up in this box.” said Konan. ''And we're fucking cats!” said Hidan. In that moment I look at myself and see I have ginger fur, paws and a tail. ''Did you try to get out of the box?” I ask trying to hide my shock. ''Yeah, un. We can't scratch the the walls, un.” said the bomber. Just then the box started to get soaked. ''Everyone, start to make as much noise as possible, maybe someone will come and help us before anything else could happen.” I said and everyone started to scream as hard as they could, hoping someone will hear us.

        After a few minutes, I sensed a chakra coming in these direction, and then we felt someone pick up the box and took it somewhere where it was warm.