Chapter 14

Tenshi's Pov

Let's just say that the others weren't as ''welcoming'' as usual. All the girls had hearts in their eyes for Deidara and Sasori and the guys were drooling over Konan, but at the same time, everyone was either shocked either had a look of hatred directed to me.

I talked to the principal and told him my friends situations and he agreed to let them learn at this school for a while. They had the same classes as me so everything should have been oke right? Wrong. I was extremely wrong. Even though they were older than me they got in a lot of problems with the teachers.

In Math class Deidara started to shout at the teacher and to call him names, in Art class Sasori insulted everyone's art saying that all of them are stupid for not knowing what true art is, and in English class Konan got scolded for making origami from one of the books. All in all they all got detention two hours after class.

We were currently walking towards the canteen, and Deidara was complaining about the detention. ''I just don't get what we did wrong!! We just said our opinions for God's Sake!!'' ''Yes, but you are not allowed to insult a teacher, so you got a punishment'' I said as quietly as possible ''But...'' ''Shut up and accept it brat'' Sasori interrupted Deidara, clearly annoyed by the blond.

As we were walking I remembered I had to take something from my locker. I quickly told them were I was going and to meet up with me on the roof and then started to run in the opposite direction. I wanted to be as quick as possible so I won't make them wait.

I got to my locker, got my things, and just as I was about to finish the door of my locker slammed shut. And of course the ones who did it was none other than the sluts of the school and their boyfriends. Alysha, the blonde girl, was the leader of the group. Then there were her friends, Danielle, a red haired girl, and Cara, a black haired girl. I didn't know the names of the guys though. ''Well, well, well... What do we have here? If it isn't the freak of the school... Where are you bodyguards, heh?'' Alysha asked me with a sly smirk on her face. ''Bet they just used her for their own pleasure. After all she's just a little, dirty slut'' Danielle spoke with a chuckle at the end. ''Maybe we should teach her of lesson of how to behave, 'cause obviously she doesn't get the message'' Cara said coming closer to me. I backed into the lockers as much as I could hoping to just disappear, but to no avail. The three girls started to punch me and pull my hair, and after a few minutes one of the guys came and punched me in the stomach so hard I collapsed on the ground coughing violently.

After the ''show'' they just left laughing to themselves, while I was crying my heart out on the cold floor of the school. After I managed to get my strength back, I picked my backpack up and ran. Ran all the way home. As fast as I could and never looked back.

Konan's Pov

I sensed something happened. I knew Tenshi left the school. Running. We were hot on her heels hoping she didn't do anything stupid.