Chapter 13

Tenshi's Pov

Me and Deidara got back home from shopping. It was much more easier than I expected. Quite frankly I had expected him to be really energetic and ask questions about everything but he was very... mature, I think you could say.

Deidara put the bags of clothes on the couch while all the kittens stared at me. ''Oke, who's first?'' They all took a step forward so I turned to Pein. He looked at them all and sighed. ''Itachi first. Then Sasori, Kakuzu, Kisame, Zetsu, Tobi and Hidan.'' ''Fine by me'' I said and went to my room to bring my journal. I read that Itachi was reading before he was transformed so I went to my bookshelf and grabbed a book by Stephen King and told Itachi to follow me. But before I could move, Pein's voice was heard. ''You said you'll explain how you transformed us.'' I sighed mentally slapping myself for forgetting this. I turned back facing everyone. ''It's simple. The last thing you have touched is the one that's going to turn you back. Deidara said he touched blood but not his. He turned when he touched my blood. Konan was making origami, which mean paper, and she turned when she touched the paper that I glued to the leather cover from my journal.'' I saw Pein nodding in understanding, so I continued my task of turning the rest back. I went to the bathroom near the living room, with Itachi following me, and I put the book on the floor along with some clothes, then got out and closed the door behind me. Not long after, a human Itachi, fully dressed, opened the door and got out. And this is how everything worked, but let me say that you don't want to know what our ears heard because Hidan was the last one to transform....

All the Akatsuki were standing in front of me. Me and Pein were studying the other like we were trying to guess each other's next move, until I brake the gaze to look at the clock. My eyes winded at the time. 'It's already midnight?! Fuck it! Tomorrow I need to get to school... Well at least I won't miss the talent show from Friday...' I turned to look at the others and said ''It's late and I have school tomorrow. You can choose any room you want apart from mine. Konan, if you want we can share my room.'' She looked at me a little bit shocked but nodded nonetheless. I got up from the couch and went to my room with Konan following. Since it was a king sized bed we decided to share it. And that night I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Pein's POV

''Now is a good time to try and break that door'' Kisame said. ''Tch, idiot, we'll make too much noise.'' an irritated Sasori said. Apparently he was a human again. ''Let's leave this matter for tomorrow. For now Konan is with her so there is not much that she can do. Right now we should think what to do with that school. She said she has to go tomorrow.'' I tell everyone. I could see Deidara getting a little bit angry which kinda amused me. ''What if we send someone with her?'' Kakuzu suggested ''I think Konan should be the one who goes. The kid looks like she trusts her the most.'' Kisame said. I nodded in agreement and said. ''True but not only her. Deidara, you and Sasori should also go since you know what's out there.'' He looked at me like I just woke him up from a dream or something, but after he got what I said he nodded, while Sasori looked even more annoyed than before but said nothing. ''Now that this is decided, let's get some rest.''

Tenshi's POV

I woke up to find no Konan beside me. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. There I found her, Pein, Deidara, Sasori and Itachi all drinking coffee. ''Good morning'' I said and they all grumbled a good morning. I went to my fridge and got a yellow monster. ''We decided that Konan, Deidara and Sasori will come with you to school.'' Pein said. I looked at him dead in the eye, but then sighed. ''Fine...'' I finish my monster and said '' Come on you guys. I need to find so clothes for you.'' and let me say that wasn't and easy task. But when I finished we all looked like this.

We finished everything just in time. Pein was waiting at the front door along with Itachi. I told them not to burn my house and with that we left to Hell.