Chapter 7

Tenshi's POV

                I managed to get home without starting to cry, but, immediately after I locked the door, I felt like I was going to explode from bottling up my emotions. I barely managed to put Art on the couch with the rest of the kittens and then ran towards my room closing the door after me and leaning on it. Suddenly I felt my knees growing week as I slowly started to collapse, tears pouring from my eyes like waterfalls. '' I don't understand. I don't fucking understand! What did I ever do to them?! It's not my fault that I was born and sure as hell I didn't ask for it to happen!'' I sobbed hugging my knees to my chest as hard as I could.

                I tried to play some music on my phone to calm myself a little bit, but my hands were shaking so hard that I couldn't even hold my phone and it slipped from my grasp. Again I started to hug my knees hoping to stop my body from trembling, but it didn't work. Instead I began to sob again, a little louder this time.

                I stayed like that for Jashin knows how long, until I saw something shine under my bed. I managed to calm my sobbing but the tears wouldn't stop pouring. I crawled to the bed to find out that the shiny thing was my knife that I always kept there in case of emergency.

                I took the knife with shaky hands and looked at it. '' It would be better for everyone this way.'' I said in a quiet voice and did what everyone wished to see..

Deidara POV

                ''What the hell happened to that bitch?'' asked Hidan after we heard the door shut. ''Shut up, un!'' Not long after I said that we heard sobbing coming from Tenshi's room.

                ''Deidara, what happened to that school?'' asked Leader-sama. ''She was bullied. They said she should commit suicide and not bother them again, un.'' ''That's awfull! Do you know what she did to deserve this kind of treatment?'' Konan asked. ''No, un...''

                Just as those word left my mouth, all the noise from upstairs stopped. ''I don't like this type of silence, yeah...'' ''Plus I don't think shes to stable right now...'' ''Kisame's right. We shouldn't let her alone especially now. Let's go and be sure she doesn't do anything reckless.'' Leader-sama ordered us.

                Said and done. All of us got upstairs and stopped in front of her door. ''And how the fuck should we open this damned door?'' ''Hn.'' ''Kisame what did Itachi say?'' Danna asked. ''He said we could built a ladder by climbing on each other's backs.'' ''Let's do it. Kisame, you're at the base.'' Leader said.

                After minutes of trying we finally managed to open the door only to see her limp body lying on the floor with a bloody knife near her left hand and blood pouring from her right wrist.

                I was the first to go over the shock and ran towards her, but accidentally I stepped into the pool of blood from the floor. Suddenly a cloud of white smoke covered my hole kitten body.