Hi! I'm Niall Malik (Niam/Larry)

1st Place in 1D BROMANCE AWARD SUMMER 2013

Hi! I'm Niall Malik

Niall Malik, the little brother of Zayn Malik is finally allowed to go to a normal public school, like his brother instead of being home schooled. For 15 years of trapped willingly in the house, Niall is excited to meet new people and mingle with Zayn's friends. Zayn, however, is scared out of his skins. He preferred his baby brother to be home schooled for the rest of his life because Zayn didn't want anything to happen to happen to him. And Zayn is tad bit too possessive over Niall. He really doesn't like to share his brother with anyone else. Especially when his brother starting to take interest in Liam Payne.

Liam Payne is feared by everyone at school. His bad boy appearance; tattoos and piercings explained everything about the Wolverhampton boy. The only person he'd never beats up is his friend Louis Tomlinson and girls. The simplest thing could tick him off and the smallest mistake could be your last whenever it involves Liam The Payne Bearer. But things changes when he met with the bubbly and happy-go-lucky boy named Niall Malik. Niall was simply intrigued to get to know the troubled boy. Ignoring the warnings and taunt from other people, the two unique individual form an odd relationship, despite their differences. And they couldn't ignore the small warm feeling whenever their skin made contact or when the crystal blue eyes met the warm brown ones.

But their relationship was not approved....

What will they do when people try to separate them?

Niam with a little Ziall and side couple Larry

(Punk!Liam and Punk!Louis)

Cover by: @PyroxxRiddle