Chapter 25- Touch Your Skin

ANNOUNCEMENT! I've posted two special story on my account. A NARRY and ZIALL/LIRRY FIC. Mind checking them out? 

-Agent Horan- NARRY 

-Gay Community College- ZIALL/LIRRY 

SOME naughty things are about to go down in this chapter! ENJOY!

VOTE/COMMENT 

____________________________________ 

Chapter 25- Touch Your Skin

Ullo Aunt Jo!” Joel greeted Mrs. Rowling with a huge smile on his face as he walks intot he class. He was wearing a cute button up plaid shirt, with a pair of khakis pants and an Angry Bird beanie on his head. He was also holding, more like crumbling ,a piece of paper in his hand.

J-Joel?” Mrs. Rowling managed to choke out the boy's name. He knew that Joel was in the hospital, receiving treatments for his cancer “W-What are you doing here?”

Li-li said that we're gonna have fun with Neil!” He announced happily, causing the whole classroom to coo at his adorableness. “Hi! Neil!”

Hey..Joel,” Niall replied nervously, because he was too, shocked with Joel's sudden appearance.

Li-li said to give this to Aunt Jo!” Joel handed the paper to Mrs. Rowling. When she unfolds the paper, it was an excuse letter from the office, albeit a fake one, saying that Niall Malik is excuse from class the whole day. “And bring Neil out! Come on Neil!”

Uh,..Wha-Can I go Mrs. Rowling?” Niall asked, not knowing what to do.

Of course you can,” She smiled, folding the paper in her hand “And you can re-sit the Pop-Quiz later. Off you go now,”

We're gonna have a fun day!” Joel cheered and he drags Niall's out of the classroom and down the hallway.

And he suspiciously believes that his Tattooed Angel is behind all this.

“Where are we going Joel?” Niall chuckles as he lets the excited six-year-old drags him towards the exit of the school building.

“Li-li and I made s'prise for Neil,” He chuckled, covering his mouth cutely.

“Li-li? Liam's here?” Niall asked, mirroring the excitement of the toddler that was dragging him. Joel only giggled out a reply, which was more than enough to turn him into some giddy 12-year-old that is in love.

Once they reached the half occupied school parking lot, Joel kept on dragging to the front part of the parking lot, near the entrance where he could see his beautiful and sexy boyfriend leaning against an old black pick-up truck. Liam was wearing a loose white and grey tank top, a pair of black jeans and combat boots that Zaynie loves so much. He has his arm crossed, making his shoulder and bicep muscle flex, successfully turning Niall's legs into Jell-O's with a huge smile on his face at the sight of his boyfriend. It was also a bright sunny day, and Liam couldn't look more beautiful under the sunlight, lighting up his tan skin and his colorful tattoos. Liam regretted how things ended on their first date, and hoped that he could make it up with what he had planned for today. Once Niall arrived in front of him, he immediately engulfs the smaller boy in a bear hug, his arms wraps securely around Niall's small waist.

“Hey baby,” Liam murmured softly against Niall's ears, softly tickling him.

“H-Hey,” Niall breathed out, inhaling Liam's intoxicating scent.