Chapter 33- We'll Be Counting Stars

SORRY for being MIA for a while, need a little break ya know? Anyhow, I'm back and I posted a CUTE and COMPLETED ONE-SHOT based on the game FLAPPY BIRD on my profile...go check it out! Or just click on the external link on the side if you're on you computer! 

ENJOY! 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

_________________________

Chapter 33- We'll Be Counting Stars 

Right after breakfast, after Niall's parent left for work, Liam got a call from his mother asking where he was and told him that she paid Geoff and he has agreed to become a donor. Liam couldn't even feel more disgusted at the man he used to call his father, and he was too angry to even asked how much had she paid him. Niall of course wanted to go to the hospital too. Liam was more than happy too let him tag along because at that moment he would need Niall more than he needs air.  

Once they got to the hospital, they saw Maura paced around the hallway right outside where Joel's surgical theater. Liam and Niall walked towards her, hand-in-hand in a fast pace. Once Maura saw both of them, she couldn't help but to burst out crying. 

"Mom? What's wrong? The surgery hasn't started yet,.." Liam lets go of Niall's hand and wrapped his arm around his mother. 

"He t-took off," Maura sobbed. 

"What?" Liam asked, feeling worried. 

"The coward took off!" Maura yelled, causing Liam to freeze. "I gave him the money this morning and...and he took off an hour ago, right when he's suppose to be in one of the the wards to be prepared for the surgery! He took off with the money Liam! Joel's is waiting in there,...crying in pain. If this goes on any longer, they have to put him in a medically induced coma to stop the internal bleeding,... 

at this rate he won't survive Liam,"  

____________________________ 

"Blood pressure is normal, heart rate normal, donor's ready for surgery,"  One of the nurse informed the sweating doctor.

"Internal bleeding in the lining of the intestine is present in the patient's intestinal lining,..we need to do it now," Another nurse chided worriedly.

"No! Let the morphine do it's job first. We can't give him the whole dosage, it'll send his body into shock," 

"Last dosage Dr. Hemsworth," The nurse handed him the syringe. 

"Okay, let's do this....these two angels are depending on us, lets make sure they'll smile again shall we?" 

***  

On that fatefully horrible day, Liam Payne learned that miracle does exist. Once he heard that his coward of a father took the money and left his own son to die, Liam felt himself break and shatter. He knew that his father was a selfish and disgusting man, but he didn't know that he was capable of something this low. Liam practically sunk to his knee at that moment, thinking about his sweet innocent baby brother that had gone through some pretty shitty stuff when he didn't deserve any of it. He never got the chance to go to the Carnival either.  

But then there was Niall, the miracle that happened. Instead of frozen in shock like Liam was, he got his phone out and shakily called his parents. Liam didn't know what Niall said but the next thing he knew was Mr. and Mrs. Malik came rushing in. Liam's mind was still in the state of blur when Mr. and Mrs Malik came, hugging his crying mother. They talked for quite a bit like they've known each other before and just like that, they singed the permission letter to let Niall become the donor.