Chapter 3

"Ahh~" Tae said as he finished his bowl of noodles and placed it down.

Tae turned to look at Jin and gulped. He scooted towards Jin and tilted his head so his bare neck was showing.

"*sigh* I'm ready." Tae said confidently.

Jin chuckled softly and leaned towards. He licked the surface and bit through the flesh. Tae felt a gasp pass his lips. He felt some sort of pleasure, and surprisingly not much pain. Jin remembered to hold back the venom and felt his satisfaction growing. Tae could hear his own heart beating, beating like a drum. When Jin had enough, he took out his fangs and licked where he bit so the bite marks would disappear. When Jin pulled back, a string of saliva followed. Tae felt Jin pull back and touched where the bite mark was supposed to be.

"My lick made it dissapear." Jin said.

Tae only nodded.

Tae walked to the bathroom and closed the door. He in the mirror bringing his hand up to his neck. He touched where Jin had just bitten him. He remembered how it felt, and blushed.

Jin walked to the bed and sat on it, waiting for the human to return. Tae opened the door and sat down next to Jin.

"I want to learn the vampire rules and everything." Tae said.

"What do you want to learn most?" Jin asked.

"What happens if a vampire bites you?" Tae asked.

"Well, if a vampire bites you, you belong to them. If you are in trouble, the vampire senses it immediately." Jin said.

Taehyung gulped and looked down. Jin leaned foward near his ear.

"You belong to me." Jin whispered.

Taehyung shivered and lookded at Jin the eye.

"If you're wondering if we have mates, we don't, those are were-wolves." Jin said.

Tae nodded his head.

"What can't you guys stand? Is the vampire stuff true?" Tae asked.

"We can stand in light, we can eat garlic, we can touch silver, and we can touch crosses." Jin said.

"Sooo.... basically everything they say about you is not true?" Tae asked.

"Almost. We can't enter into the home of a virgin without being invited." Jin said.

Tae nodded and blushed hearing virgin.