Chapter 4

Jin peeked his head into Tae's room. Tae was picking out what to wear.
"We are going to go meet up with my friends today." Tae said spotting Jin.
Jin nodded and walked next to Tae.
"Hey, um have you ever bitten anyone else?" Tae asked.
"I had to bite my friend once to save him from dying." Jin answered.
"Oh, that's all?" Tae asked, and returned to looking.
Jin nodded. The vampire walked over to the human. Jin put his head on Tae's shoulder.
"How long have you been a vampire?" Tae asked.
"Since I was ten."
Tae nodded.
"Are you hungry?"
Jin shrugged and walked away.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tae and Jin walked to the park where they were supposed to meet up with Jimin and Jungkook. Tae spotted Jimin and  Jungkook and waved at them. Tae walked on over to them with Jin following behind him. Most of the time, Jin just stood there not saying or doing anything.
Jungkook nudged Tae in the stomach.
"Owwww, what?" Tae asked.
"Go and talk to him." Jimin said.
Tae sighed and walked over and waved him hand in Jin's face.
"Helloooo."
Jin looked down at Tae and grabbed his hand. Tae was shocked but didn't do anything. Jin leaned down by Tae's ear and whispered.
"Introduce me."
Tae's face turned red and he blushed but tried to act mad.
"Hey!" Tae said.
"We're you expecting more?"
Tae was (embarrassingly) hitting Jin and Jin was laughing. Before Tae could reach out and hit again, Jin grabbed his hands. Tae gulped and looked up.
"You shouldn't be hitting your master," Jin said.
Tae looked too shocked to introduce Jin, so Jin smirked and grabbed Tae's hand while walking on over to Jimin and Jungkook.
"Hi, uh, my name is Kim Seokjin, but call me Jin. I'm Taehyung's boyfriend." Jin said while intertwining his fingers with Tae.
Tae was about to protest, but Jin kissed him on the cheek and whispered mine.
Jungkook and Jimin's jaw dropped and looked at Tae, then Jin, then Tae, and so on, until Tae snapped them out of it.
"Can you guys stop that?" He snapped.
"Okay........." Jikook answered.
"Let's go to the arcade now." Tae said embarrassed.
"Okay........" Jikook said and followed.
Jin smirked and walked with Tae.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Taejin and Jikook couple played hundreds of games and won prizes and free food. Jikook found it weird that Jin was "allergic" to pizza.
(A/N: SORRY, BUT IF YOU GO BACK TO THE LAST CHAPTER, IT SAID THAT VAMPIRES CAN EAT GARLIC, THEY CAN, BUT THEY PREFER NOT TO. IT'S LIKE MEDICINE, OR WORSE, BUT IT WONT KILL THEM. UNLESS THEY EAT TOO MUCH.)
After Lunch, Jin started to act weird, his left eye was also blinking like every ten seconds.
"Are you okay?." Tae said pulling Jin away from the crowd.
"What's wrong babe?" Jin asked.
"What's wrong?! Excuse me, you've been acting weird, even weirder than when Jimin gets drunk!" Tae yelled.
Then Jin leaned down and whispered to Tae.
"Feed me."
*gulp* "right now?" Tae asked.
"Hurry, I'm hungry." Jin rushed.
Tae nodded and grabbed Jin's hand and ran to the bathrooms. He made sure there was no one else in there, and dragged Jin in there with him. Tae removed his sweater and shut his eyes. Jin leaned down and licked the spot. He bit down and Tae let out a gasp. Tae's hand unknowingly reached up to grab Jin's hair and twist it. Jin let go and licked the spot again.
"Thanks." Jin said.
Tae nodded and put his sweater back on. He grabbed Jin's hair and fixed it, then he fixed himself. They look like they just did it. They walked out and Jimin and Jungkook were wiggling their eyebrows at us. I looked at Jin, and his lips were red. Tae ran over and wiped his lips. Tae walked over to giggling Jikook.
"Too rough?" Jungkook asked.
"We didn't do it."
"Sure." Jimin said laughing.

A/N: Sorry, for my chapters, I'll try to make them longer! I got papers due in two days, and I am really busy!