Chapter 14

Hello, here' the new chapter! :D Thanks for the votes. :)) But now I need seven votes to update the next chapter... ;) And please comment and fan too! :)) And read my Harry fanfic too. :)

I wanted to give a dedication to the one who wrote the best comment to the last chapter but I just couldn't really decide who's was the best. So from now on I'll always be looking out for great comments and if I love your comment, you'll get a dedication, but I won't always give someone, if I don't find any best... :P

So here it is. :))

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 14

Lacie’s POV

Emma helped me a lot the last few weeks. I really had no idea how I could pay her everything back. She gave me and my mum a flat we could use for as long as we wanted for free, also she helped me find a job near that house in just a few days. I was working in a Chinese restaurant then.

This was especcially a big help, since I was going to graduate in a few weeks, and all this plus stress didn’t do me a lot of good.

My mum still couldn’t really understand that our house was taken away from us. I guess she had some lot memories there, more than I, but I thought she hated it as much as I did. She kept going back to our old house, because its new owners didn’t go there yet.

As a matter of fact, I went back there a lot too. I didn’t know why, I just felt like it was all peaceful there. Or I got used to living there too much. My mind just seemed to flood better when I was there. All sorts of happy memories came back to my mind there.

I found some of my first paintings under a carpet behind a wardrobe. Suddenly I remembered I first painted for my aunt’s birthday and hid my paintings there, but when her birthday came I forgot where I hid them. I was really upset.

I also found my diary from when I was twelve years old. I found day I met Lily in there. It’s funny I didn’t even remember I actually didn’t really like her at first either. Bitterness filled my mouth. I didn’t want to think of her. When I thought of something related to Liam, it was like a river in my head. The thoughts turned in my head quickly and before I knew it I was thinking of Liam and how much I missed him. I was working on how I could quickly just shut my thoughts down, when the river in my head flooded towards Liam.

Liam’s POV

Dani made me realize it. That love won’t step infront of you and wave its hand in your face. You must search for it. You must go and find it. Ask for it to come. And even though I had no idea who that Starbucks girl was, I felt like I must get to know her. Mybe she wasn’t my twitter girl, maybe I was about to do another mistake, but I had to try. And I got the most unexpected hints that it was her. It all just felt right. She seemed so honest.

I stepped into the same Starbucks I did a month ago and stood to the counter. To tell the truth, I was a bit nervous. How do I say it? What will I do when I see her again? Will I be caught off my guard and realize how pretty she really is? Or will I regret I came and realize she couldn’t really be my twitter girl?

Then a brown haired girl stepped to the counter. It wasn’t my twitter girl. As much as I didn’t remember her name, I remembered her face too clearly. I let out a sigh.

„Oh... hi...” I said clearing my throat.

„H-hi...” the girl seemed to realize who I was.

„Umm... do you know who I am?” I asked.

„Yeah...” she said smiling wildely.

„Oh, so can you-„ I was cut off by a strict faced woman. She even scared me.

„You can go now, I’ll get the order...” she sent the irl away and looked harshly in my eyes.

„Ah... hi” I tried my smile on her too, but it didn’t seemed to work.

„Hello to you too” she said.” Can I have your order?” she asked.

„Well, actually, I was just...” I scratched the back of my head akwardly.” You know who I am?”

„Who are you?” I had the feeling that she knew exactly who I was she was just pulling me.

„Liam Payne” I said raising my eyebrows. I’d have taken a girl off her feet long ago, but this woman standing infront of me wasn’t human. At least she didn’t seem like someone with a heart.

„So... I was here last time talking with a girl... she had blonde hair... blue eyes... and umm... she worked here...” I felt very helpless.

„So you didn’t even remember her name...” she raised her eyebrows.” She did tell you.”

I looked at her strangely. So she did know who I was. Infact, she remembered me too well.

„You must be Emma...” it slipped from my mouth.

Now she looked surprised.

„She told me about you... yeah...” I smiled. Everything started to come back to me as a dream from that long ago time.”So... can I talk to her, or...”

„She doesn’t work here anymore” Emma said faltly, crossing her arms.

I looked dissapointed.

„Really?” I didn’t have any plans for this turn. I had plan B and plan C, but all of them were for talking with her. It was getting more and more annoying that I didn’t know her name.

„Do you like... kepp in touch with her or something?” I asked then took a letter from my pocket.” Because I have something for her.

Emma took it from me.

„I’ll give it to her.” she nodded.

„And if I can’t meet her... can you... maybe tell me her name?” it sounded really funny, but I had to know her name.

„If that’s all you wanted, you can let the line go on” Emma walked away.

I looked behind me, but no one waited in the que. I guessed she didn’t want to tell me her name. It doesn’t really matter. I will know her name in a few weeks anyways if she gives the letter to my twitter girl...