Chapter 13 - Best Of Luck Bud

Start from the beginning

"Nothing." He said, quickly wiping his tears away, trying to smile to show me he was okay.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't lie to me Thomas. Good boys don't lie and I know you're a good boy so tell me the truth. Why were you crying? And why do you have a red mark on your cheek?"

He shook his head in fear. Someone did that to him. Someone slapped him. I knew it. "Who slapped you, Thomas? I want an answer right now." I demanded sternly.

"She said she'll k-kill me if I tell anyone that she slapped me." He said making me really angry at hearing that.

"It was Shauna wasn't it?" I demanded and Thomas's silence let me know it was her. "Oh I'm so going to hurt that bi-" I caught myself before swearing in front of Thomas. But I was so going to ruin that bitch. How dare she lay a hand on Thomas?

I hugged Thomas to me, gently rubbing his red cheek. I kissed his forehead before carrying him with me out the door. I found Devon and told him to watch Thomas for me. "What happened to his cheek?" He asked in surprise.

"Shauna." I bitterly replied before I walked away towards Dimitri's room because the bitch was most likely in there.

I slammed the door open. I was not going to spare this bitch at all. This time Dimitri and Shauna were laying on the bed, aggressively making out. I stalked into his room and towards his bed. "Get off of her, Dimitri!" I yelled in my loudest voice. They both stopped and looked at me in surprise. I guess they weren't expecting me to be back again.

"Get the fuck off of the bitch right now or else!" I threatened and I did sound quite intimidating, if I did say so myself. I guess that's what anger did to you.

Dimitri was surprised at my tone and slowly moved away from Shauna. "What's wrong now Isabella?" He asked.

"This bitch is what's wrong." I said as I yanked hard on her arm, making her fall off the bed and hit the ground with a hard thump. Before she could respond, I grabbed her face and slapped her hard, leaving a satisfying red handprint on her skin. "That's what you get for thinking you can get away with slapping a child!" I yelled. She cried out in pain and then started swearing at me. She then brought her fists up to swing back at my face but I was faster and grabbed her arms twisting them at weird angles, causing her to cry out in pain. She then kicked me in my stomach causing me to let go of her hands and fall back onto my back. Shauna then crawled towards me and swung a hard punch to my face causing me to whimper in pain. It felt like she broke my nose, and I could feel blood dripping out of it.

Dimitri then pulled Shauna away from me. She tried to struggle out of his arms to come and get me but Dimitri was so much stronger than her. I quickly scrambled to my feet and grabbed the lamp nearby when Dimitri wasn't looking. I then brought it up to hit Shauna in the head when Dimitri moved, the lamp hitting him instead. The lamp was made of clear glass which I didn't know because it didn't look like glass at all and so it shattered. Shauna escaped out of his arms just as the lamp shattered on him. The glass came and hit us both in different places on our bodies. I hissed in pain as the glass scratched and cut me.

Shauna had left the room by then, while I was standing beside Dimitri whimpering in pain. My whole body hurt and my nose was screaming 'broken' at me. My cheeks were soaked with my tears caused by the horrible pain of a broken nose and the glass pieces that scratched and cut me, some even stuck in my flesh.

I felt Dimitri cautiously grab me from around my waist, picking me up in his arms, making sure to avoid my wounds. I noticed his cuts healing up as he brought me to the bathroom. By the time we reached his bathroom, all the cuts on his bare chest and back were gone and he was completely healed. I moaned in pain as he set me down onto the counter.