Breaking Bottles - @LifeIsCalling

I grip the bottle tightly, the edge of the rim cutting deep into my skin. "So this is what you care about?!" I yell at him.

"No! Faith, put it down! If you ruin it, there never going to stop!" He screams but It was to late.

I raised it over my head and force it down to the floor. It crashed, shards of glass and pennies flying in different directions. He jumped out of the way, to make sure he didn't get hit. Seeing what I did, I fell to the floor, tears filling my eyes. The bottle didn't hold me hostage anymore.

~~~~
Past stays in the past. Not for Faith Rivers, a young 20 year old with a big problem. With her boyfriend, Liam, the One Direction boys, her best friend, Merr, and a hometown bestie, Emily, Faith is forced to go head on with tragic memories.

Her Mother's death. He brother, Tyler's death.  Almost killing herself. Starving herself. Being abused. Things all took place 3 years ago. Things she thought about daily.Things she did daily. Things that scared her daily. Things that happened daily.

Until she met Liam. Until Merr started talking to her. Until she became a somebody. Until she started dating someone from One Direction.

But her past is creeping up on her without warning. People. Places. Things. Conflicts. Everything.

How can someone manage to go on without having those 'moments'? In Faith's world, they are called Flashes. They slowed down the more she hung out with Liam, but there pace in continuing to grow thanks to how much thinking is currently going towards the past.

Her life is being pushed backwards. Instead of going over the hill, she's flying right back down it.

She's been hiding it with her new bubbly change of state. Hiding what she really wants to say in a bottle. Remember one thing, my dear friends. Bottle's break with the right amount of pressure.