Pilot

"Thank you Memphis! I love you all!" Breez yelled to the audience. She walked off the stage in her dark blue giseupe heels. Finally, she made it backstage as her two friends; well associates, caught up with her. "Breez you did fucking amazing out there" said Adrienne. Adrienne was about 5'1, jet black shoulder length hair, and her skin complexion resembled Beyoncé. "Yass, she did and I loved the lil twerk on Rico, boo!" Myles also mentioned. Myles was about 5'9 chocolate brown with a low haircut. "Thanks" Breez simply said. As they were walking down the hallway to the parking garage, Adrienne and Myles went on and on about the performance. While Breez kept a straight face speed walking to the parking garage. Finally they made it to the last level and opened the door, and fans were screaming. "Breez I love you" "Breez you're so beautiful" There were even a few guys there. "Aye Breez, let's hookup?" Said one light skinned guy. Breez gave a slight small smile and her fans as continued to walk toward her black limo. Her security guard opened the door for Breez, Adrienne & Myles to get in. "Woo, what a night!" Exclaimed Adrienne. She took three bottles on Hennessy from the back seat and handed them to the three of them. Myles smiled and opened the bottle while Breez gave an obvious fake smile, but began to drink the alcohol. Finally the limo driver pulled off, while fans waved at Breez through the lightly tinted windows. Breez smiled. And turned back around in her seat, continuing her bottle of Hennessy.

Comment questions thoughts or feelings.
What do you think will happen next?