UNEXPECTED KINDNESS.

A dedication to you! Thank you@Amiishii  :)

Ah fuck man! This hurt so fucking much. My stomach felt like it was twisting and untwisting itself multiple times. Every five minutes a wave of pain would hit me.

This menstuation thingie is a pain. Both literally and figuratively. I mean my body felt abused.

This by far is the worst period I've had. It hurt so fucking much.

I hate lying in bed doing nothing. I'm the kind of person who likes to do some shit or the other all the time.

I pressed the hot water bag closer to my stomach as yet another shot of pain hit me. Damn. I have to go change my pad.

It was a sad, sad thing to watch myself try to crawl out of bed. Why was the bathroom so damn far away from the bed?

I did what I had to do and was on my way back to the bed when I heard the door slam shut. He was back. My darling hubby.

Ignoring the fact that he was back, as usual, I decided to continue on my odyssey to the bed.

Crawling back in to my bed felt good.

Oh damn. I want Dinner. I was starving. Try as I did I could not get out of the bed.

I let out a low moan. I hate being a woman. We have to suffer through all sorts of crap.

I heard a soft knock. My door opened a little and Vidyut peered in. For some reason, that six foot two guy looked like a little boy when he did so.

Damn he's so good looking. Damn I'm so horny.

"Um... What's wrong?" He asked.

The greatest problem about having your period is not that it hurts like hell. It's that you automatically turn into the world's crabbiest bitch.

"Why do you care huh?" I snarled at him.

"Well, it sounded like a wild animal was unleashed in my spare room. So I was just wondering."

"See this is the problem with all you men. Why do you have to objectify every woman? I'm not going to play to your perverted wild chick fantasies. Fuck you."

"What the fuck are you even talking about? What perverted fantasy? You sounded like a wild boar or something. I have never envisioned having sex with a boar. " He even did a little shake of his head.

Oh. That's what he meant. Periods, I tell you.

"Umm. Sorry about that. I'm on my second day so I'm not in the best of moods." I mumbled.

"What second day?" He furrowed his eyebrows to that. Hot. Shit I'm horny.

"Hehe. Second day of my menstrual cycle?" I deadpanned.

"Ahh.. Umm... How can I help?" It was cute the way he couldnt manage to look into my eyes.

"I'm fine, thanks." I muttered. Just then a damn wave of pain hit me and I winced a little. He caught it.

"Okay then." He muttered, and left.

I continued lying there in an awkward position where half of my bum hung out of the bed. It felt reasonably good that way. Go figure.

There was another knock on the door and I was about to use a potpourri of swear words in every language I knew.

He walked in with a tray. Wait, what?

"Well, I made some hot tea for you. Also, I made some soup for you cause that's all I know how to make. And some toast. It's a little burnt. Sorry about that." He blushed.

I just sat/hung there, staring at the tray. Another problem of periods? Over emotional reactions. I almost cried at the poignancy of that moment.

The smell overpowered me and I attacked the tray. The soup and toast were over in about 2 minutes.

"How did you know that hot stuff relieves pain?" I asked.

"Uh, my dad used to make tea for my mom when she was in pain. So... " he said.

I smiled as widely as possible. That was an incredibly sweet gesture.

Without another word, he took the tray and Left the room. I just continued again, to sit/hang out of the bed.

Where did that come from?

I got up and after 5 minutes and walked out of my room. The door to his room was closed.

Without bothering to knock, I walked in. He was on his laptop, wearing only his boxers.

I tried not to stare.

He looked surprised as I walked up to him. Before I could change my mind, I stood on my tip toes and kissed him lightly on his lips.

It felt like there was pure lava flowing through my body, and it was just a peck.

"Thank you." I smiled and walked out.

Just as I was closing his door as I left, I looked at him again. There was a tiny half smile.

Hey readers. Thanks again for reading! Star, comment, follow. Thanks again :)

Oh. And I'm casting Sapna Pabbi as Veera. (Media)