VIDYUT LAND, HIGH UP IN THE AIR

Oh, you!  A Thank you and a dedication to purple053.

The traffic was merciful, to my extreme annoyance, and I soon felt the taxi slow down as it reached the entrance area of a huge skyscraper. The sexiness of the building and the sleekness of its design already left me breathless. This was to be my "home" now.  I was practicing my classy reply to Vidyut as he offered to carry my luggage , and for some reason, felt subconsciously annoyed. It took me a minute to place why. The selfish asshole was already walking to the building. What the hell! Bloody moron! I struggled with my numerous pieces of luggage. If only I could hike up the pain in the ass ensemble that I was wearing! But i wisely resisted myself. What would by lovely husband have to say to that? 

     The elevator ride all way up to floor number 15 was as exciting as the dialogue delivery in a silent movie. I thought I would fall asleep. The ever so sleek Vidyut pulled out his security card, and as a result of one fluid, effortless swipe, we were in. The apartment has an absolutely stunning view of the busy streets of London. To the left side of the window was a view of the heavy traffic, and the hustle and bustle, while to the right side were scenes of classic london. I tried not to start laughing maniacally. I could settle for this! 

     Having no clue as to where the hell I was to set my bags down, I decided to follow the lord himself. I followed him all the way to a bedroom that screamed " expensive interior designer" and set down my bags with a resounding thud. He wheeled around. " Why are you dumping your bags over here?" he growled. I almost had the urge to apologize in a deep baritone to his highness. Instead I settled with " umm... Because my hands ache?" Sigh. It had started off as a strong sentence, and ended as a confused question. Oh the lord and his mystical powers! 

    " There are three rooms in this apartment." he quipped unexpectedly. Ah! Finally! The house orientation! "Okay?" I said. Ugh! Again a question! "So, there are two other rooms. " Wow! When was he getting the genius of the year award? "okaay? " I stretched out again. I noticed with immense pride, honor and satisfaction that I was pissing the hell out of him. " So, you can choose any one of the others! This is my room." He said. Aaah the classic turning out of the wife! I thought I felt the bleeding of my wounded heart. " Uhhuh" I managed, and even though it hardly constituted a sentence, I was proud of myself! I had uttered a sound without it sounding like a question! 

      I spun on my heels and walked out of his stupid room. Hmph! The room was too blue for my liking anyways! I walked into a random room. It had a warmish brown color as the paint. Whatever! It would do for me. I'm too awesome to dwell upon such insignificant details. My stomach released a sound very close to that of the roar of a wild boar, and I realized that I was damn hungry. My love, my darling, my precious food  was beckoning me , and must oblige! But before reuniting with my eternal love, I decided to change out of my Mughal attire. I pulled on my favorite pair of red boxer shorts, and an unsightly orange tee. I was secretly praying that the brightness would cause Vidyut to become permanently blind! I finally let out a restricted version of my patented maniacal laugh. 

     I sprinted as gracefully as I could to the kitchen, which I had seen through my inner eye of hunger. I crashed head first into a tree or something. Oh it was only the legend himself. Whatever. He had banged up against a wall due to my superhuman impact. I was slightly off balance, and so, placed my palm squarely on his chest and pushed my way up. I earned a small oof from him. Big deal. Fooooooood! 

      The rest of my mad sprint that rivaled the sprint of the fastest man on earth was fairly uneventful other than me stubbing my little finger on the edge of the doorframe and not giving a shit. Without the ordeal of asking him if I could, I helped myself to various raw materials to perform my magic on. I grabbed a couple of eggs, some veggies, etc and got down to making my scrambled eggs. I proceeded to toast bread. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed him drop down onto a chair, with a mug of coffee in hand. I made some for myself as well, and, now satisfied with the breakfast I had whipped together, sat down to eat. 

      He looked at me quizzically, and when the reason finally dawned on me, it took all my energy to keep a careful poker face, and pretend not to notice. After ten seconds of watching me attacking my plate, he cleared his throat. I ignored him. Finally, out of sheer desperation, he spoke " Where's my breakfast?" . I mentally started doing a little dance. I looked up at him with a sweet smile. " There were 7 eggs." he looked confused. "uh?" . Buhahahaha!! "So there are 5 left now." he have me a no shit expression. "Ok?" "So do you have to eye MY plate of breakfast so lust fully?" I asked him seriously. 

    He sighed. He actually sighed.