It's Cas not Cassie

a/n: Hi so this is my new story! I will try to update every other day, so I hope you enjoy and please leave feedback! 

The halls were very lively that day, people yelling at each other from across the way like they haven't seen each other in ages, couples arguing, freshmen mumbling and walking into other people frantic to get where they need to be. I stayed to the side of the hall brushing against the horribly colored lockers holding my books tightly against my chest trying my hardest to fight of the claustrophobia pushing its way in.

I finally made it to my locker and breath out a sigh that had settled itself in my chest. I squeeze myself in between the couples making out against the lockers on both sides, grabbing at each other hungry as wolves.

I avert my now un-holy eyes and grab my italian three book from the top shelf of my locker, also remembering to grab the notebook and binder with it. I stuff all of the books into my already bursting at the rim bookbag.

'Only one more year of this hell-hole' I had to remind myself as I pushed away from my locker and begin the walk to the italian classroom. I try to keep my eyes on the ground as I walk up the staircase but every glare that I so happen to see is like a fresh slap to the face. I should really be used to it by now, but i'm still not. I finally remember how to breath as my eyes land on the room number to the italian classroom.

I whip my book bag around the back of the chair of of the only remaining seats left in the classroom, the very middle in the front. As I sit down and lay my italian book and the two seat wooden table the boy sitting next to me glances over. His face contorts with a look of something I have seen way to often. He grabs his book bag from off the ground and stamps off like a toddler in search of another seat. I look up from my book as a voice knocks me out of my state of sadness.

"Ciao classe!"

My spirit is immediately crushed. I can not deal with another new teacher. The last teacher knew of my situation and was very kind and accepting of it. The anxiety begins to bubble up from my chest as she starts calling roll.

"Brian." She calls out.

"Here." Someone from the back row replies.

The calling of names and repercussion of being told to answer in italian goes on for what feels like hours. I rest my clenched fists on my thighs under the table trying to stop their shaking.

"Cassandra." She calls out the class.

I hear someone in the back row laugh and call out "She goes by Cassie."

As I look up from my clenched fist my eyes begin to ache and feel warm. I shakily raise my hand cringing as her eyes come to rest on mine.

"U-um." I say trying to get out the words. "It-its Cas."

I might of been imagining it but I swear behind those glasses at the tip of her nose that she was looking me up and down and that an look of disgust flashed in her brown eyes. The teacher quickly looks down at the list and puts a check next to my name.

"It says Cassandra so that is what I will call you."

I look down at my feet as she continues the roll, I can't help but notice how flat my chest looks. A smile works it way onto my soft featured face. The ace bandages seem to be working very well (Do not bind with ace bandages it is not safe)

I look up as the teacher keeps on repeating the name of a student 'Dean'

"Where is Dean Winchester" She shouts at us like we would know the answer.

I knew very little about this Dean winchester. He was one of those boys in school who all the straight girls swooned over and the non-straight boys did the same.

As the teacher says his name for the 10th time the boy walks quickly into the room with a strut to his walk that said 'Hey i'm here so look at me' . Seeing as the seat next to me was the only empty one in the room he sat down swinging his backpack off and hanging it off the back of his chair in one swift movement. As his eyes meet mine he gives me a half smile, i look away towards the door as I feel the blood begin to rush into my cheeks.

"Here!" The boy announces as he leans back in his chair and lays his combat clad feet on the table.