Chapter 18

HEY GUYS!!!!!

I'M BACK!!!!!

MY PRINCE CHARMING HAS 3.3K READS !!! OMG!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT.

DIANA'S POV

I came out of the bathroom freshly bathed and wrapped in a white fluffy towel.

A bag was placed on the bed . I opened it to see my clothes in it. Surely, Ashley and Veronica packed too many clothes for me.

I mean i was staying here only for a day right? But the bag looked as if they had packed for a vacation.

All of it was unnecessary. I sighed and grabbed a jeans and a white tank top over it.

I quickly got dressed and bruhed my hair added some eyeliner to my eyes and got of the room.

I was so hungry!!

Again the thirst in my throat started. What the hell??????????

I suddenly remembered the juice that Ashton gave me. It was so tasty and even soothed my thirst.

I will have to ask him again.

I reached the kitchen to see Ashton making some pancakes. Yummy!!

But first i wanted that juice.

As if sensing my presence he turned to face me and gave me a heartbreaking smile.

I blushed because the scene from the morning repeated in my head. Stupid brain!!

He looked confused to why was i blushing for a moment and then gave me a full blown smirk as if he knew why.

I quickly changed the topic before he could tease me again.

"I'm hungry!!" i stated.

"I knew it. I made some pancakes for breakfast but before that would you like some juice? That one which i gave you the other day?" he asked.

"Sure. I would love to" i chirped.

Thank god!! He already made it and asked me. I wasn't sure how would i had asked him.

I hopped on to one of the chairs of the island and he set me a plate full stacked with with pancakes and a carton of that juice.

I grabbed the carton and started drinking it.

He too sat opposite of me and began eating.

I suddenly wondered what ingredients he used for this juice.

Because if he said me i could prepare it back at home after going back there.

But leaving Ashton suddenly brought some pain as if someone was ripping my heart. I ignored it.

"Hey Ashton" i called him. "Hmm?" he replied.

"I was wondering how you made this juice. I mean it's so tasty and i don't think i'll be able to live without it. " i said.

He gulped as if i asked something private and said "Umm, Diana it's actually not a juice " he said.

"Then what is it?" i probed further.

"Blood" was all he replied.

Horror washed through me. I was drinking blood?????????

He must have seen the reaction on my face because he burst out laughing. He was laughing so hard that he clutched his stomach for support.