Chapter 15

So here's the new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys for making you all wait.

Hope you like it.

Read on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIANA'S POV :

A loud beeping woke me up from my deep slumber.

My eyelids were feeling heavy and i thought of falling asleep again.

But, curiosity got the best of me as i wanted to know where that sound was coming from.

With great difficulty i opened my eyes.

For a few seconds everything was blurry and then all i saw was white.

I got confused. Why is everything white?

Where am i?

And most importantly why am i on a bed ?

That annoying beeping sound was coming from the right.

I turned to see a heart monitor showing my erratic heartbeat.

Oh!! So that annoying sound was my heartbeat. I pried all the wires attached to my hand and the sound stopped altogether.

As soon as the sound stopped i felt relieved and slowly tried to get off the bed.

The last thing i remember was going for a walk to clear my head.

After that everything was blur.

I couldn't exactly get what happened after that and how i ended up over here.

It hurt to even think about it.

Suddenly, Ashley, Veronica and two guys whom i didn't even know entered the room frantically looking at me.

They both engulfed me in a bear hug and started crying.

"Don't ever do that again diana. You scared us like anything. We thought that we had lost you. Ashton got totally mad. He himself isn't sure what he is going to do when he see's you that's why we made him stand outside." they both chorused.

Who the hell is Ashton?????????????

"Well see guys i'm perfectly alright!!! I didn't even know how i ended up over here. I was just relaxing at the park and suddenly i wake up over here!!!" i explained using air quotes.

"And secondly who the hell is this Ashton guy and why would he be so angry if i am here??? I'm not his property or whatever to begin with" i screamed frustrated.

They both looked shocked at my outburst or more at my words directed to that Ashton guy.

"You don't remember Ashton???" veronica asked confused.????"Remember?? Why are you speaking as if i know him very well." i questioned her back.

She looked tensed as if something bad had happened. "This is fucking worse!!!!!!" she cursed under breath.

The guy who was standing near to vish was looking even more troubled as if i have told something bad.

"Who are these guys anyways?" i asked them.

"They're .... uh... our...mat...no actually"she was stuttering.

Weird!!!!!!!!!!

Never in my life would i have thought that Ashley of all will stutter. She was always straight forward while answering anything.