Chapter 8

DIANA'S POV

The kiss was soft and gentle at first but soon turned rough and passionate. I dont even remember how long we even kissed but soon i realised and pushed him away. There was a triumphant smirk on his face as if he was happy to get some reaction from me.

It was wrong. Why did he kiss me? I had feelings for him. I admit that. But he didn't have any for me. He proved that part in the last few weeks by totally ignoring me. Now he would definetely say that he regretted doing that and that single sentence was going to break my heart into a million pieces.

He had no right now to hurt me like this. I looked up to him seeing that he had a worried expression on his face.

I yelled at him "You had no right to kiss me like that Ashton. What made you think that you could do it ? Huh?" 

His face was torn as if he had been expecting something else from me. But i wasn't going to show him my true feelings. So i just stared at him with a blank emotionless face.

He was in a dilemna whether to explain me the truth or not. I could see the struggle he was going through. Finally after what seemed like several minutes he told that " I'm so sorry diana. I didnt know what got over me ."

I was feeling horrible right now. I mean the guy whom i liked this whole time suddenly kisses me and now he is regretting it.I just wanted to go and die some where else far away from him.

But the next words which came out of his mouth broke me out of my trance or whatever.

"Look diana i know that it was wrong of me to kiss you like that but i just want you to know one thing.I never in my life will regret this moment of kissing you. Because i like you i mean i really like you."

I was shocked. Well shocked was an understatement. Butterflies were swarming around in my stomach and there was was also this tingling sensation which i couldn't explain entire my body.

The moment those words left his mouth i wanted to kiss him to death. Those chocolate eyess were staring me with such a passion that i almost forgot to breathe.

"Y-y-you like me?" were the only words that left my mouth.

Suddenly a light pink blush formed over his cheeks and hell he was looking so cute and adorable right now. I wanted to kiss him like mad . 

I was not able to understand what got over me. I was having all wild thoughts in my brain right now. My emotions were heightened.

It took me a minute to know the cause for this. Hell yeah !!! I was a vampire now. So it means all these things were perks of being a vampire. 

Oh no!!!!! How could i have forgot the main thing . I was a vampire now. What could be possibly more worse than this?? 

And i was a freaking princess too...........

"Ashton!!" my voice was barely audible but he heard it. " I am a vampire princess??? That means the persons who acted as my parents for 18 years aren't my real ones??" i asked him.

"No anna. They are not your parents. Your real parents are waiting for you in your home for 18 years. I think you'll get to meet them as soon as possible. I'll send the message that their daughter is alive. They will be very happy on seeing you diana." his voice held so much of intensity that i was almost drooling over him.

"oh" was all i able to reply.

"I know that you have lots of doubts in that large head of yours but you need to take some rest. The transformation requires lots of energy and you will become weak. So sleep now"

I nodded my head silently but the burniing in my throat was starting again.

Ashton seemed to recognise my uneasiness and held the glass of blood for me. I slowly gulped all of its  contents and leaned back on the bed.

He was about to leave and i dont know what got over me but i asked him"Stay with me please".

He didnt reply but got into the otherside of the bed and held me close.

"Sleep diana. I'll be here when you will be awak. I promise." he kissed my forehead.

I soon found myself drifting away in the sleep in the hands of Ashton.

WELL GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I HAD MY FINALS GOING ON SO I COULDN'T UPDATE. BUT FROM NOW ON THE UPDATES WILL BE REGULAR.

DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?????????????

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT.

LOVE U ALL.

                                                                                          -Varsha