Chapter 7

I was literally driving my car at a speed of 100-120 kmph. I  needed to do something quick. When diana wakes up she is going to go into blood lust mode. I quickly drive the car into my home which is situated at the outskirts of the city.

I lift her into my arms and take her inside. I open my bedroom door and place her on the bed. I go down and open the refrigerator and take out some blood and heat it on a microwave. 

I pour it into a 3 glasses and take it up. Usually one glass is more than enough but she was newly turned so she neede more to control her thirst. I sat beside her and slowly lift her head and place it on my lap.

I started  feeding her. As soon as the smell of the blood reached her,her lips and her fangs elongated. Seeing her in her vampire mode turned me on. If it weren't for the situation.

She eagerly drank all of them and fell into deep sleep. I sat there watching her. She looked beautiful in her sleep. I never knew that she was the vampire princess. If i only knew i wouldn't have behaved like that in the past weeks with her.

I was completely attracted to her for the first time when i saw her. But knowing my father i didn't further proceed on the relationship. But how far ever i go from her my mind wouldn't act properly. 

Always i would be thinking of her. Every little thing she did was so adorable. I was shocked!!!!!!!!!!!

"Adorable?????????" Since when did i become this cheesy?  I thought.

I had to control myself because she was surely someone else's mate and i too had someone.

For some reason that thought brought me a prickly feeling. This is not the first time it happened. I couldn't imagine any other guy with her. It boiled my blood like anything.

But she surely hates me. After all what i have done to her. But now she will know the truth about her and me being vampires. She is definetely going to freak out so i better be prepared or else in her fury she can destroy all the house with her newly gotten strength. 

I don't mind to see her doing that.Because imagining it was very funny. 

She slowly started moving in her sleep mumbling my name. I was shocked!!!!!!!!

I gently nudged her "Wake up Diana"

She opened her beautiful dark midnight eyes and i froze looking into them. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her's. I was engulfed by a warmth inside. I never had felt it before. My worlds came falling down and every inch of my body burned to be with her. Then realisation shook me.

"MINE" i whispered. HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS MY MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could i miss all of it? The sparkles that her touch sends to my body the feeling of warmth when i was with her? I am such a dick to have misses all of this.

Hell!!!! I had to do a lot of explanation right now before saying her this. Otherwise she is definetely going to reject me right over here.

But now that i know she is mine i was literally jumping with joy inside. I cant wait to tell the whole worls that she is mine and only mine.

I was cut off from my fantasies when suddenly diana screamed to the top of her lungs on seeing me sitting right beside her.

I have to do a lot of explanation right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------