Chapter 3

I quickly shaked my head out of that memory and focused on the lesson. But i couldn't concentrate. Tears were rolling down on my cheels and i didnt recognise it until someone wiped them away.

Confused i looked up to see Ashton. He had wiped my tears away. I didnt understood why would he bother to do such a thing. His face was hard as if he was in pain. He looked angry,sad, dissappointed and mostly shallow.    It was as if it pained him to see me crying.

But why on earth would pain him??? I quickly shook away my thoughts. I was an utter moron for even thinking like that. He was an arrogant person.He must only know how to play with hearts and break them but not fix them. These type of guys were always same.

They charm a girl with their looks and when they know that the girl fell for them they break her heart in such a way that it cannot be put together again.But they never realise how hard it must be for her. As i was going on thinking like this  the bell rang signalling the ennd of the class.

I ran out out of the class not looking back again. Tears were gushing down my face as i ran outside the corridor.I heard my friends calling me but i didn't bother. I need to be left alone that's all. I went into the garden surrounding the building and hid under a tree.

All those memories which i have been holding back until now were flowing freely through my mind. And it was all because of Ashton. I won't forgive him for this. Never in my life!!!!

#F:LASHBACK#

I was feeling dizzy. The boy who had been my crush for these many years was kissing me. Oh my freaking gods!!!!! I can't even explain how happy i was. But suddenly an innervoice told me

You freaking idiot he already has a girlfriend and now he is using u. U're an utter moron!!!!!!

As soon as i remebered that fact i pushed him away. A look of hurt flashed across his face. I nearly shouted "You idiot!! How dare you use me?? You already have a girlfriend and you're cheating upon her."

He said "Diana! Let me explain. I have no_ " I cut him off "No dont talk to me. It was my first kiss and you are such an asshole". He said "I'm sorry anns . I didn't know that. But let me explain...."

I didn't listen to him . I just stormed off feeling horrible.When i was about to climb over the rocks to the trail he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to a tree. I was about to shout but he clamped a hand over my mouth and shouted "For god's sake sake anns will you listen to me? I have no freaking girlfriend. Paige is not my girlfriend. She helped me to get you. She is my friend. This whole act was to make you jealous. I dont even like her. I love you. I always have loved you since i first laid eyes on you. But i didn't have the courage to tell you yet. I'm so sorry.You kind of enchanted me when you kissed me. I didn't know what got over me." 

His was looked in pain and i was feeling guilty for shouting on him. He removed his hand and stormed away from me muttering curses. I quckly ran towards him and hugged him from behind. He froze. He didn't expect that kind of reaction from me.

Slowly, he turned towards me. He said "Anns, I'm so sorry_" But i cut him off and said "No blake. I'm sorry for yelling like that at you. i was frustrated because i've loved u from the beginning. It hurt aa lot when u were with paige and not me. I was jealous and upset. " I hugged him and started crying.

An emotion flashed across his face. It was like he was guilty but he quickly covered it and said "Anns you love me?????"

"Yes blake . I love you. But you never realised _"

I was cut short when he pressed his lips once more to mine. I was literally jumping with joy. Blake LOVED ME. I was soo happy. It was a simple kiss but i enjoyed it alot. Soon, we both were panting for breath and pressed our foreheads togetehr. He said "Let's enjoy ourselves. We can do this later too" I blushed at his statement.