Prologue

Some say love is blind . Some people say it's a waste of time . But i believe that Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.

He was riding his black BMW when i first saw him. He had his windows rolled down and was enjoying the breeze and was running his hair through his ebony colored air. I was sitting on a bench in the park and relaxing myself after the tiring day.

The sun was just setting and I was enjoying the view . A child was crossing the road and he came to a sudden stop. That's when he saw me . The moment he looked into my eyes a chill went down my spine. I expected him to turn away but he was staring me, it was starting to creep me out so i quickly turned my head away.

I checked my time, i was late!!!!! Hell my mom's gonna eat me out with all her questions. I quickly placed my I-phone in my purse, gathered all my belongings and started walking down the road. I had to only walk half a mile down to my house. All of a sudden a car came to halt in front of me. I was gathering my senses when I saw that guy who was earlier riding the BMW in front of me.

I had to tear my eyes away from in order to avoid staring. OMG!!!! It's not fair for any guy to look that hot. Absolutely not fair. He was dressed in a black button up shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans. His skin was paler than any other faces i saw in my life. He was devastatingly handsome. Then i heard a soft musical voice which sounded like velvet "Hello miss do u need a ride? U look in a sort of rush." I looked up to him and said "Yea actually i'm in a rush so if u please move aside i'll be able to do my work" i snapped back at him. Even if he was hot and handsome i was not going to accept a ride from a stranger . who knows? he may be a phsyco killer or some thing else. He stepped aside and said "U can't ignore me for long" . What was he thinking of himself? That i'm going to fall over my knees and beg him. Hell no!! I started walking and it started drizzling and it eased my irritation. Yeah !! I love rains a lot. But his words were struck in my head."U can't ignore me for long" What did he mean by that????

HEY THANKS FOR READING MY STORY. IT'S MY FIRST STORY SO DONT JUDGE ME ALRIGHT?? IF U CAN SEE ANY ERRORS PLEASE TELL ME, I'LL CORRECT THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. KEEP READING AND VOTING. IT WOULD A GOOD ENCOURAGEMENT TO ME. THANKS. LOVE U ALL.

- VARSHA