My OTRA Concert!

Let me just start by saying this was the best night of my life.

So, as you can tell by the title, I went to an OTRA concert tonight in Philadelphia. I'd rather not bore you with 10,000 paragraphs so I'm just going to list some of the highlights. (To see them in video just go to Vine or Twitter)

•Harry ALMOST fell. But he didn't, which is a surprise.

•There was a Lilo water fight. They also both got silly-stringed but I wasn't paying attention at that moment and I missed it. All I saw was Louis covered in silly string and I saw on Vine that Liam was silly-stringed too. (Let's just pretend that silly-stringed is a word)

•Everything and every song was perfect, of course.

•Harry made us all shut up, and repeatedly told everyone "SHHHH". This was literally one of my favorite moments.

•THEY SANG THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR THEME SONG.

•Liam talked about the 5th album.

•Niall didn't do anything unusual. He just looked amazing as always.

The next few are more of personal highlights rather than highlights for everyone, but they were pretty freaking exciting.

•The concert was in the Philadelphia Eagles' stadium, and I had floor seats in the back. We couldn't see anything, so we just walked around to random spots where we could see them really well. Whenever security yelled at us, we just found a different spot. If you don't know the stage set up, it's basically a big stage, and a long narrow walkway connecting it to a smaller platform. When they came to the smaller platform, we got really close to them (I'd say between five and nine rows away, and this happened a couple of times). So I got closer than I've ever been to them, and it was really cool seeing them such a short distance away from me.

•This girl made hundreds of paper hearts that each had one of the boys' names on them, including Zayn's, and spread them out to everyone that had floor seats. I got one that said Liam. On the back it, it said "Please hold this up during Night Changes" and also her two Twitter handles. It was really cool to see all of the paper hearts up during Night Changes, because there were so many of them. Even though they didn't say anything, I bet the boys noticed.

•Lastly, this girl near me had a sign that said "Sign if you ship Larry" so I ran up to her seat (I had to leave the floor area) and signed. It was really funny. She just had people sign either their names or their Twitter handles.

By the way, I thought Icona Pop sucked. It sounded like they should be Disney channel "singers", not on tour with One Direction.

So those are some of the highlights of my OTRA concert! I will update if I forgot anything!

Comment if you were there or if you went to a different OTRA concert, and tell me about your experience! Also, I'm going to a 5SOS concert on September 4th, so if you want to hear about that one too, let me know!

The Picture: 

I know it isn't a very good picture, but it shows how close I got to them at one point. Of course, as soon as I got close, I couldn't get good pictures.