Zayn

So... I don't even know what to say.

Zayn left. Officially.

But what you have to understand is that it is what's best for him. No matter how much it upsets you - and trust me, I feel your pain- Zayn wants to be normal.

We've all known for a long time that Zayn isn't very into the fame. He made that clear a long time ago. He misses interviews and events, doesn't talk as much, and just never seemed as into those things. Now, don't hate me because of what I just said. I know that he enjoys singing and loves his fans, but fame isn't everyone's thing.

Trust me, I've been upset all day. I've been crying all day too.

Zayn will always be a member of One Direction. No one will forget him.

It's crazy to think about the fact that he won't be at the concerts and that he won't be in the next albums though.

SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR GETTING THROUGH THIS:
1.) 1D music
2.) Video diaries
3.) Food

So please guys, support Zayn in everything he does. He has a beautiful future ahead of him, whether or not it is singing with One Direction.

***As for my horoscopes and stuff like that, Zayn will not be taken out of them. I'd never do that. If something interesting happens with him, you'll definitely hear about it here.