Breakup Rumors/promos/1k reads!

ONE DIRECTION IS NOT BREAKING UP.  I REPEAT, ONE DIRECTION IS NOT BREAKING UP. 

I can't believe some people actually believe The Sun, which is known to make up fake rumors about celebrities.   They're only taking a well deserved break! 

Think about it.  They've gone on 4 tours so far, with a month or two of a break each time, then they're right back on the road again (hehe get it?).  Obviously, they all deserve a break to unwind and maybe even work on a few solo projects.  Plus, you'll be able to hear the solo projects once they're done, so you'll still have something new of theirs to listen to. 

AND THEY'RE STILL DOING A TOUR FOR THE 5TH ALBUM.  If you don't believe any of this, check Niall and Louis' twitters. 

So don't be ungrateful.  They do a lot for us, and they just need a little break.  They will keep making music for us, don't you worry. 

And now I'll talk about something exciting, 1k reads!  Now I know this seems like such a small amount, but it means a lot to me that a story that I thought would go terribly ended up being funny to some people.  I thought nobody would read it because they'd think I wasn't funny, but I was wrong.  A book where I just say random crap about One Direction and call that a chapter literally got 1k reads and gives people joy. 

So thank you.  I love you all<3

As always, please comment your thoughts about the stuff in this chapter!  I love to read them!