Best Dream Ever

I've never wanted a dream to be real more than I did last night. Luckily, I still remember some of the dream, so I'm going to tell you about it.

So basically One Direction was having a private concert at some community pool, so I went. One of my friends who doesn't like them went too. We were just sitting around the pool, listening to them sing, but all of a sudden, they just decide to take a quick break. There was this little building that had food and restrooms and stuff, and Louis went inside, while the others just sat there. Being a typical fan girl, I knew that if I tried to approach Liam, Niall, or Harry, they'd either say no or I'd be tackled by fellow fans or bodyguards, so I followed Louis because no guards went with him. I went into the little building, and my friend followed me. We looked for Louis, but we couldn't find him, so we just stood there and talked. Finally, Louis walked out of the restroom and I screamed "LOUIS! Can I have a hug?!" He turned around, and in his adorable accent, he told me "of course". I started crying hysterically as he hugged me tightly. We hugged for a couple of minutes, and then he started singing WMYB, still hugging me. Eventually, he had to go back outside, so I got my picture with him. Then my friend started laughing at me, so I started crying again and said "What?! I love him! Don't make fun of me!"

That's all that I remember. It was an amazing dream. The picture I attached is what he looked like and was wearing in the dream.

By the way, I'm sorry that this chapter is so poorly written. I just felt the need to tell you guys about it.