Ch. 11 Not the father

Felicity's p.o.v

Wait was Isaac cheating on me? What the hell? I wasn't even gone for an hour yet and this happens.

"You know that never mind." I hung up.

I drove home and a few tears slid down my face. Okay I see how it is? I went strict to my room and slammed my door. I paced around the room till I couldn't take it anymore. I drove to his place. I need to see this for myself.

I barged in the room and heard moans. I wasn't even sad anymore I was pissed. I saw his bedroom door cracked and him with a wemen. By the way she called his name I new it was the same one who answered his phone. I turned back on my heel and walked out of the building. In not sad but I'm sure as hell ready to fight somebody. I went to the boxing place and took it out on the punching bag.

*~*

Isaac's p.o.v

I heard my door slam I stopped what I was doing and turned to it.

"What was that?" I asked Stella.

"Some girl did it?"

"What!?"

"She was caramel and had dark blue hair."

"Get out!?"

"What?"

"Get out! I'm not gonna say it again."

She sucked her teeth and grabbed her clothes and left. I hopped in the shower and got dressed then went to the one place I knew she was.

*~*

Felicity p.o.v

I was going hard on my punching bag when somebody held it on the other side or it. I sighed and whipped my forehead. They stepped to the side of me and I punched them. It was Isaac. I could care less right now. He held his face and I turned my back to him.

"I swear to god Isaac I could care less what the fuck you have to pay to me."

"I just wanna talk to you."

"Yeah well I don't."

"Please."

"No cause if you would've waited maybe what I had to say was more important that what the hell you just did."

"What was it?"

I smiled and faced him.

"I'm pregnant and you know what? I'm happy it's not your baby."

He looked at me stunned as I threw my gloves at him and walking away.

*~*

"You guys I have news to tell you?" Shantel said.

She gathered the girls in the living room and was telling them the baby news.

"Okay." Jessie said since everyone else didn't say anything.

"Okay. I'm pregnant." She simply said.
Shocked faced appeared followed by screams.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay. Me too!" Felicity said the same she did.

They screamed and hugged. They pulled apart then group hugged.

"I'm so happy for Duke." Jessie said.

"Oh and Isaac." Erika said.

The smiles on their faces dropped and the look of happiness went away.

"Um he's not the father." They say in unison.

"What you guys cheated on them?" Erika asked looking astonished.