Ch. 4 Fiancé

2 months later

Jessie was sitting at her desk when a women came in she looked the same age as her and said "Hello," she liked at her name tag and continued, "I'm here to see Ben I'm his fiancé."

This struck Jessie by the core and she was ready to rips his balls of. She put on her best smile and said "One moment."

She got up and went in his office with out knocking just as he was finishing up a call. He smiled when he seen her but she let her face go to extremely pissed. She sat in the edge of his desk and crossed her legs.

"Why is there a women in my office saying that she's your fiancé?" She licks her lips wickedly.

"Uh correction she's my ex fiancé."

"Why didn't you say you had a ex fiancé? Or even a fiancé?"

"I didn't think it was important."

"You proposed to her. You once thought that hey this is the women I'm going to spend my life with. What the hell is that not important shit."

"Look you better watch it I'm still your boss."

"So what fire me. Oh wait you can't cause you still have feelings for me."

"Like you don't."

"Not anymore I don't."

"So your saying."

"We're done asswhole."

She smiles at him and leaves. She sits back at her desk and says "He's free."

"Thank you." The women goes into the room and Jessie rolls her eyes.

They've been sneaking around for the past two months and nobody noticed. They found out that he lives upstairs and that made it all the more easier. But now it was supposed to be over. But everyone and there mama know that when you cross Jessie she wasn't going down without a fight. She just knew that women would try her.

*~*

When Bens fiancé came through the door he had a smile on his face. But he was getting happy like,

How come every time you come around

My London

London bridge wanna go down like...

Yeah that happy. She took off her trenchcoat to reveal a white lace lingerie set. She sat on his lap and smiled at what she had caused.

"Good to see you haven't forgot about me." She said with a smirk.

She ran a hand through his hair and licked her lips.

"You tell that thing who came in here earlier it's over between you and her. I know what you did. And I don't like it."

"It-"

"Don't pull that it was a mistake shit with me. I know it was your intentions that caused this. And until you do your not getting any of me."

She pulled his hair and he groaned.

"How did you know?" He asked not benying it.

"I'm not a fucking idiots. You were glowing for like two weeks straight." She got off him and slid her jacket back on.

"I'll be back tonight to see if you handled it. If you do I'll handle you." She smirked and walked away.

She knew the things she could do to make him crack. And that thing was sex. It's kinda true that he was a man whore but she was a freak so it leveled out. He knew the perfect lie just to tell her.